Chapter 149

"I can't believe you sometimes..."

"Eyy..."

"You two were just all over each other all day and then disappeared... now you tell me you two were fucking in a taxi?! cause you couldn't wait until you're in the hotel..."

"Okeyy listen I..."

"No you listen Kim Fucking Taehyung... I am your bestest friend and platonic soulmate and because I am exactly that I have to say I am very concerned about the health of your ass AND your insides...."

"Well... thank you... I guess... but you don't have to.. I am koos mate for a reason you know... because I'm the only one that can take him"

"Oh lord have mercy... why the fuck did you sound so proud of it now..."

"because I am", the younger omega said, grinning wide at his best friend.

"Hmm and where did that pride take you? you're literally stuck up here cause you can barely move..."

"that's fine.. I'm feeling a lot better and Koo is taking care of me"

"Yeah... because that horny ass wants you to get better so he can fuck you again..."

"that bad?"

"Taehyung... He almost knocked Taemin out when they were training... He's been holding in for what like two weeks now.... and slowly it shows that he needs some stress relief and he's taking it out on us..."

"okeyy tell him to come upstairs"

"What? Tae you can barely move I'm not letting that beast fuck you...", Tae rolled his eyes at that.

"fine then don't"

[[Koo... babe... can you come upstairs?]]

[[Why?! Something happened?! Are you hurt somewhere?!]]

[[no... just miss you]]

[[aaawwww my bbabbyyy!!! I'm out hunting with the others can you wait for me until I come back?]]

[[fine if I have to]]

[[Oh don't pout baby I'll be fast as  a lightning okeyy?]]

[[Keyy love you, Koo]]

[[Love you more, my sweetest baby angel]], Tae smiled to himself and Jimin looked at him with a rised eyebrow.

"You talked to him over link.. didn't you?"

"yep and he's out for hunting but he'll come as soon as he can... and if you ask me he doesn't sounded that annoyed or anything like that..."

"That's because that man is WHIIPPEEDDD for you.... He's a simp... nothing else...even though one day he'll destroy you...", there was a knock on the door and the two omegas watched as Eunji came in with some food.

"I thought you two  might be hungry"

"Oh thanks mom I am really hungry.. how are the pups?"

"they are completely fine... Heeseung and Sunghoon are playing with them right now Jay wants to play with them too but they seem a little scared of him", they all chuckled lightly at that, eating the food.

"And what about Koos friends? are they getting along with everyone?"

"Yeah they are easy to be around, very nice guys... They want to wait with the ceremony until you're feeling better they want you to be part of it"