Chapter 58

"Junie catch me!!", the beautiful girl giggled, jumping off the stone, right in the arms of her lover.

"Got you beautiful", he whispered softly, holding her so close.

"Junie?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Do you think they will be mad when they find out?"

"I don't know princess... but if they are, you still have me and I will always take care of you"

"And... what about this little one here?", she asked, rubbing softly her belly.

"Of course our baby too... You are my life princess and I would do anything to always be with you both"

"I love you so much Junie"

"I love you more beautiful", he kissed her softly, with so much love, their heart pounding in their chests.

"When we have this little one, I want a second one but I want a cute little girl maybe two sisters... OHHHHH what if I get twins!!??!!"

"Don't you think that one is definitely enough for now? we're still so young and have the eternity together"

"Hmm... ture... BUT!!! I want girls 2 girls and they will be as cute as me!! and if it's a boy he's definitely going to be as handsome as you!!"

"Hmm... and how do you wanna name them?"

"Hmm.... let's see... how about... Jun... mhm... Jun...I don't really have a good boy name... But if it's a girl... Let's call her... mhmm... Kyungmi..."

"Kyungmi? sounds pretty"

"right?", she asked smiling. "And it even means beautiful... well it means honorable and beautiful... but I also like Hwayoung... it means beautiful flower... And then there's Miyoung which means everlasting beauty..."

"Well then... I guess I have a lot of work to do, that you get your three girls huh?", Junho said, making Eunji giggle cutely. "But... what if it's a boy?"

"Hmm... we will figure it out later... I don't really know that many beautiful boy names..."

"Princess how about... EunMyeong?"

"Eunmyeong?"

"Yeah... Eun means kindness, mercy and charity and Myeong means bright, light and brilliant"

"Hmm... EunMyeong... That's not to bad actually I like that one.. WAIT!!! That means my name means I'm kind??!!"

" you didn't knew that?"

"No.... ha see that's why I'm such a good girl", the wolf grinned proudly and Junho just couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness.

"Well as I said Eun means kindness, charity or mercy but it can also mean silver... and Ji means wisedome, knowledge and intelligence"

"Oohhhh how do you know that?"

"My mum and I played a lot of name games when I was little..."

"oh and what means Eunha?"

"Galaxy or Silver river... I personally really like the girl names with Eun in them... Eunbi for example means Silver rain... Eunbyeol is Silver star and Eunmi is Kindness and beauty"

"wuaa so Eunbi means silver rain? that's so cool and mum is a galaxy", she was so excited about what she learned. "We definitely have a lot of girl names to give and our boy will be EunMyeong... that sounds really good and I really like the meaning"