Chapter 73

It was still dark outside, when Taehyung slowly and quietly left the bedroom. His lover and puppy still in deep dreams.

He was as quick and quiet as he could to leave the house. Outside he quickly changed into his wolf form and ran off.

It was a long run. He thought that flying would have been easier and faster, but it would also wake the others. The different scent would make them feel suspicious and look for the unusual scent.

Especially now, that Vante was really feeling like a part of him, he just knew that his dragon scent would be stronger than ever.

The sun was already rising in the distance and the animals around him were slowly waking up.

The deers running next to him as if they aren't scared of the big wolf at all. The wolf was smiling on the inside, that the deers were not scared of him, that they trust him enough to run with him.

On the other hand, Jungkook was waking up to his little girls crying. He was looking around confused, searching for Taehyung, while pulling the little puppy closer.

"Shhtt it's okeyy princess, papa is gonna get you your breakfast... but... where is your mummy...", he said sleepily, picking her up and walking out of the room.

On his way downstairs, he was even more confused. He could smell breakfast, but he wasn't scenting Taehyung.

His omega scent only a fainted smell in the air. But the actual omega was nowhere to be found.

When the alpha got into the livingroom, he saw the table set with their breakfast and a envelope leaning against the vase in the middle of the table.

Jungkook sat down, the little girl on his lap as he took the envelope.

_____________

♡My Love♡

When you read this, I'm already in town. I have an appointment today and won't be home before dinner.

Please do me the favor and don't freak out now. I'm fine and I will be fine. I'm sorry I just left like this, but I didn't wanted to wake you two up so early. You are both so adorable when you're sleeping :3 ♡

Anyways, if you need help with the little princess, you know my mum will help you and maybe... you could take that time to talk with your mother a little more?

Okeyy I really have to go now so..

Bye my love♡♡ See you tonight ♡♡

♡♡I love you, to the moon and back♡♡

Yours♡♡Tete♡♡

__________

"Did he seriously just go to town... All by himself... Oh you just wait... when you get back here.... Can you believe that princess?! Your mummy just went to town without telling anyone... all alone... He knows I don't like him going alone... Your mummy really needs to learn a leason when he's back...", the alpha grumbled, giving Eunbyeol her bottle.

The alpha was so deep in thoughts, that he completely forgot to check the temperature of the milk. So when Eunbyeol coughed and turned her head so that she can't drink anymore, he looked at her confused.