Chapter 28

Jungmi was sitting the nursery room with Jin and Namjoon. Curious about what happened, just looking at them with a rised eyebrow.

"Sooo? You gonna talk or what?"

"Okeyy look you know.. ehm.. Yesterday was my birthday and Joonie somehow wanted to try something new. He got me collar and chains and even used toys... he never did that before a.."

"I overdid it a little, Jin was completely worn out after... He even cried and I panicked... That never happened before... I swear, I didn't wanted to hurt him... I thought trying something new would be fun for both of us..."

"Joonie... I told you already, that I had fun... you ju..."

"NOO!!! YOU CRIED AND FAINTED!! HOW CAN THAT BE NORMAL AND FUN?!"

"KIM NAMJOON!!!! NO YELLING!!", the female alpha growled, shutting the beta instantly. "Good, now that we made this clear... Let me rephrase that in short... Joon fucked you good right?", the omega nodded a light blush on his cheeks.

"T...The best sex w..we ever had actually..."

"So, you liked what he did?"

"Yeah... a lot to be honest... It was really exciting"

"Good... Joon, I think you overreacted... Because you tried something, that you don't really have the needed knowledge of."

"W..what? why? I asked the woman in the shop, what I could use to make my sexlife a little bit more exciting, without hurting my baby..."

"That's not the knowledge I meant Joon... I mean the whole bondage thing... You did it, because you wanted to try something new, but do you even know, what exactly you did?"

"Ehmm..."

"Yeah I thought so... Okeyy so first of all, what you did is called BDSM... It's a sex play to make everything more exciting... Some people are going for the extreme version, working with candle wax and even some with knives and tie them up, so that they're not able to move... yours is similar... You made Jin unable to move, but still comfortable... He trusts you with all his heart, that's why he kinda blacked out..."

"W..what? why?"

"That's called Subspace... It's pretty rare to find someone, that trusts you so much, that your partner is giving his all to you. When you're a good Dom and make your Sub feel good to a point, where they feel like they could fly, then the sub trusts you fully and ends up in Subspace. I think you know, what a Dom and Sub is right?"

"Is that like Master and Slut?", Jin asked unsure with a blush on his cheeks.

"Yeah for example... Okeyy so Joon is your Master and you fully trust and love him, he makes you feel so good and hits that bundle of nerves, that sends you over the edge and you feel like flying. Its an amazing feeling, a little clouded, but your body starts relaxing, because you know, you're save with your Master and he will take care of you."

"But why on earth was he crying when he felt good?!"

"Thats normal for a sub in Subspace... Mostly they get overwhelmed by the amount of pleasure they are feeling. The love and trust they feel for their Dom is also a factor. That's how most Subs react. All you need to do is take him in your arms, cuddle, stroke him shower him with kisses and praises and he will end up sleeping peacefully in your arms afterwards."

"But.. whats with that BDSM thing? I didn't really get that Noona"

"Okeyy let me make it easier.. For example Joonie is your Master and you are his Slut I asume than it's exactly like I said Joon is the Dom and you are the Sub. As a sub you are always controlled by your Dom. He takes care of you in his own way. He knows you like to be controlled and you want and need someone to controll you, cause sometimes you need to release some stress and a better release than sex.. well I don't think there is anything better than sex.. But back to the point... in BDSM it's really important to trust eachother... It's not only the Sub trusting the Dom its also the Dom trusting the sub to give him everything they have. That they trust them so much, that they're not afraid to be chained down on a bed or something where they can't move. As a Dom you know exactly, what your Sub loves and hates and that's how they use it against their Subs. When the Sub for example wants something it should sound like 'Sir please, can I cum?' then the Dom says 'no not yet hold it' but the sub is still cumming, cause holding it is sometimes really hard, then the Dom will punish the Sub with whatever they hate the most. Do you know what you hate Jin?"