The Truth Comes Out

You have asked for this chapter for a very long time and I decided to finally give it.

Warning: this beginning is kinda intense but just know Kennedy is not hurt only kidnapped.
Though I'm not sure that sounds better but it is. Onward we go!
***********************************

Kennedy woke to a pounding in her head and her throat desert dry. When she tried to raise her hand to her head, she found she could barely move, her entire body felt weighed down. Slowly, she pried her eyes open, trying to understand what was going on.

A jolt of fear shot through her when she didn't recognize the room she was in. She sat bolt upright and instantly regretted it. Her stomach heaved. She scrambled off the bed and stumbled into an open doorway leading to a bathroom. She barely reached the toilet before she threw up. Bile seared her throat and she collapsed to the ground shaking.

The tile felt cold through her silk dress. Shivering, Kennedy wrapped her arms around her legs, trying to make sense of what was going on. Through the throbbing in her head, she went back to the night before. The one shoulder red dress she wore provided a bit of help. She remember walking into the living and twirling in front of Harrison.

She remembered his look of distaste. They'd fought. He'd been angry she'd go out with someone like Blake Fletcher. When she'd say it was only so she could see what a party at a multi-millionaire's house was like, he'd shouted that that was even worse. Kennedy couldn't remember what she'd said back but she knew it had been scathing.

Then there was the party. Dancing. Blake. Talking to him...the night blurred from that point on and she couldn't seem to make sense of how she'd gotten into this unknown bedroom.

Tears pooled in her eyes as pain and uncertainty overwhelmed her. She pressed her forehead into her knees wanting to be strong but completely terrified. She didn't know where she was. Didn't know why she was there. Didn't know how she'd gotten there. Didn't know who had brought her there. Didn't know what to do next.

She cried, wanting to be home. Wanting to see Harrison's stupid face even if it meant he told her she was an idiot for going with Blake. More than that she wanted her parents to appear and wrap her in a hug. But she didn't even know when they'd know she was gone. They had been busy with a one final case for the FBI and had been gone for the last couple of weeks.

Kennedy felt a second wave of nausea at the thought that no one might be looking for her. She leaned over the toilet and threw up again, the pounding in her head worsening. Trembling, she hoisted herself up and rinsed out her mouth in the sink. Only then did she release how thirsty she was. After scooping hand fulls of water into her mouth, she found her headache receding.

Using the wall as support, she made her way back to the bedroom. The bed was only mildly disturbed from where she'd been laying. She stood in the doorway, not knowing if that was a good sign or bad sign. Had someone carried her there and left her? She hoped so, the alternative made her want to throw up again.

Maybe she'd drunken too much. But she didn't remember drinking anything but sparkling cider. Too many lectures of how alcohol impaired response time and visional awareness had guarantee she avoided the stuff. So what then? Did someone drug her?

The room before her looked like a guest bedroom with no personalization. The blinds were closed and there was no clock she could see so she didn't know what time it was. She couldn't see any of her stuff, her clutch, her phone, even her shoes were gone.

Slowly taking everything in, Kennedy felt that maybe this was a strange accident of some sort.

Until she spotted the camera in a far corner.