'Here they are ma'am.' Serena replied handing over the tickets.

'Kalos Queen, Serena, Johto Princess May and Sinnoh Princess, Dawn, what a pleasant surprise that you are travelling on board this flight, you are all in first-class by the way and here are your tickets back' the women responded.

The three young women took the tickets from the receptionist and headed towards the plane.

'Well that was easy' May gloated.

'So, what are we gonna talk about for hours on end' Dawn questioned.

'Serena's crush on Ketchum' May responded with a giggle.

'No fair, why does it always have to be about me and him?' Serena complained blushing bright red.

'It's because your love life is the most interesting right now' May responded.

'What about you and Drew though?' Serena asked.

'I've been with him for 3 years now, we've been through a lot already. He's now an icon in Hoenn because of his victories in contests and now I'm the princess of Johto. I mean there isn't much we haven't been through, to be honest except marriage of course. I'm the only one here who isn't a virgin because me and Drew were at it before we were even legal, to be honest' May responded.

'I wish me and Ash could be together' Serena whispered to herself.

'Dawn, I ain't even heard you talk about anyone in your life at all, unlike Serena who goes on about how great Ash is' May states

'I ain't got the time, May' Dawn responds.

(A/N: Still haven't decided if Dawn's going to be straight or a lesbian. Will probably delete this A/N once the story is done)

Hours later they all arrive in Kanto at an airport in Viridian City.

'We need to find our hotel, now' May whined.

'It's not that far away' Serena responds.

'Yeah, come on May, just walk there' Dawn joked.

'You two are mean' May complained.

'Says the one who tried to bully me about my crush on As-shit' Serena said before swearing.

'See it's obvious you have a crush on Ketchum' May joked.

'May, stop bullying Serena and get walking' Dawn intervened.

'Fine' May responded, defeated.

The three went to the hotel that was nearby to the Pokemon centre. After putting their bags in their rooms the three young women went outside to let their pokemon out of their pokeballs.