Team Rocket

Team Rocket Secret Base- Unknown location in KantoNo one's Pov.

The agent known to the G-Men, as well as the international police, 'Rising Sun' was investigating the plans Team Rocket had. He wasn't sure what Team Rocket were trying to achieve by catching so many different legendary and mythical Pokemon. But he knew there was something more to the plans than an empty threat to try and force fear on the population of Kanto. They were clearly uninterested in stealing the Pokemon of other trainers. 'Rising Sun' was just a codename to him, it wasn't his real name, but nobody within Team Rocket had any idea about that information. If he was to discover what Team Rocket were really up to, then his real identity could not be allowed to be released, otherwise, the mission would go up in flames, much like had been predicted for the Hoenn region once upon a time. So far, no one was suspicious of him, he was helping Team Rocket out when needed, whilst managing to get information out of them; information he could use to figure out the true intentions of Team Rocket. He had witnessed Lysandre be brought back to this world recently, which for him raised alarm bells in his head, that this whole plot of Team Rocket's, went beyond Kanto, it went beyond Johto, it was a plot to take over the world. They wanted the successful versions of the evil team leaders as puppets, to bring chaos to other regions. However, that still didn't completely cover why they needed all these powerful Pokemon. Why target the World Coronation Series? Surely it would have been easier to just have a Team Rocket member make the Champions, Elite Four members etc, just 'disappear.  He was also confused about why he was asked to look out for the Ketchum family at the World Coronation Series. He was very well aware of their prestige as trainers, especially Red and Ash, who he expected to clash at the World Coronation Series. Did Team Rocket possibly want both out of the way? He had heard stories of younger trainers putting a dent in Team Rocket's plans on a consistent basis. It was almost laughable really, Team Rocket were so desperate to get rid of the Ketchum Family in order to prevent anyone one from stopping them. Although this all theoretically made complete sense, there were still details missing. Just removing the Ketchum family completely wouldn't satisfy Team Rocket. Rising Sun decided to try and force his way into the offices of the most senior people within Team Rocket. If he could do that, he could potentially find out some important information.

He was able to get into the office of Archer, he was surprised to find out that Archer had an office, it was something he found out earlier that day. He uncovered several documents, containing a weapon similar to the Ultimate Weapon, which Lysandre had planned to use to destroy the Kalos region. Other documents included potential targets to steal Pokemon from and to potentially take hostage in the future. Once again Rising Sun saw that there were documents on the Ketchum family. He honestly thought Team Rocket had a very unhealthy obsession with them, clearly, they were stalking them. After a lot more reading and a lot of documents being burnt, in order to hamper Team Rocket, he found out something very specific. There was a very specific document on the current Kalos Queen, Serena Yvonne and a lot of the other documents referenced her in connection to Ash Ketchum. Why were Team Rocket interested in her and Ash in particular? He tried searching for more answers within Archer's office but couldn't find any. Once he looked through the other admins and bosses within Team Rocket, he was left with more questions than answers. Giovanni's office was the last office he wanted to investigate. However, it was guarded by several grunts, all very experienced and threatening. He imagined that since he had garnered a high reputation that he could sweet-talk his way through into the office.

'Hey, I need to pick up some documents for the Boss, can you allow me through?.' Rising Sun asked.

'I can't allow you to go in' The first grunt responded coldly.

'Giovanni will be very angry if these documents aren't delivered to him.' Rising Sun reiterated 

'We have specific orders to not let anyone in.' The second grunt responded.