A fighter

Oh hello there.  Yes, I'm finally back after many years, cool your celebrations for a while. I don't know how this fanfic will develop to be brutally honest but I can assure you that there will be only Pokemon Characters here (I might add a few OC's in here and there). So, enjoy the story.

(Nobody's Pov)

'Ash are you ready for the World Championships coming up?' Goh asked the raven-haired boy he was travelling with.

'Of course, this is what I've dreamed of since I was a child, Goh' Ash replied

Ash then looked towards his partner pokemon, Pikachu, and raises a fist in confidence, saying 'This year buddy, I'll achieve my dream, I will become a Pokemon master'.

'Pika Pika' Pikachu responded.

'Ash, I wanted to ask something I've been curious about for a while' Goh stated.

'What? You're gonna ask me if it's okay if you're gay?' Ash replied in a mocking tone.

'Fuck off, Ketchup, all I wanted to ask, was if you would be fine if Chloe hangs out with us some more?' Goh asked nervously.

Ash began to laugh and smirked at Goh.

'So, you're telling me you're in love with her?' Ash asked mockingly.

'Ash, me and Chloe are dating' Goh stated whilst blushing madly.

'Since when were you and Chloe a thing?' Ash asked, stunned by what he had just heard.

'Two months, also how are you this smart when it comes to love, I thought the Ash Ketchum I knew was the densest motherfucker on the planet' Goh replied.

'I'm not that dense anymore, I'm honestly happy for you two, I was surprised to hear this from you Goh' Ash confessed.

'At the start of our journey, you were dense, something's changed with you Ash Ketchum' Goh said.

'It's called growing up, try it' Ash stated.

'More grown-up than you, at least I have a girlfriend, unlike you' Goh replied.

After hearing the world, girlfriend, ash started to feel his heart beat faster than it ever had and also remembered someone and that combo put a very visible blush on his face.

'Is that a blush on Ash Ketchum's face I see?' Goh joked before laughing at his friend's expense.

'N-no!' Ash replied, with his face still beat red.

'Ash, if you want I can act as your wingman and maybe Chloe could help you and whoever this girl is that you are thinking about, get together' Goh said