Pallet Town

A very short intro to this chapter since I have nothing really to say. Something I do need to say is that the story is sort of segmented. So, if things seem slow plot-wise, that's probably why.

Ash's Pov

The rays of sunlight hitting Pallet Town. It is one of the things I enjoyed as a kid. To return back there was amazing. I had decided that my day would be best spent taking a break from everything and just coming home to see Oak, my mother. Also, seeing my Pokemon at Oak's lab would be a breath of fresh air.

'Ashy-Boy, you ready to get going?' Gary asked.

'Yeah, I think I am' I replied.

'Ash, where are you and Gary off to.' I heard Goh ask.

'Pallet Town.' I replied.

'I don't understand, you two were at each other's throats just a few days ago and now you two are back as friends all of a sudden.' Calem questioned.

'We've been friends for years, that's why we can forget about these arguments' I told Calem.

'Well, I'm going to go on a date I guess.' Calem said.

'I'm going to train some more.' Goh said.

'Paul, any plans on your side?' I asked.

'None of your business' He replied coldly which irked me a tiny bit.

I walked out into the street and walked towards my hometown of Pallet Town. I remember our house in Alola which was nice but I do prefer Kanto as Kanto has always been my home. Maybe my mom has a different opinion since she is older now and probably wanted a change of scenery. I knew my mother was mutual friends with Gary's mother but I didn't know about whether she had any friendship with Gary's father. Speaking of his father, I had not seen him in years, I knew he was alive and I was pretty sure my father was alive. I dind't know where either were but it was really of any real interest. 

I continued walking towards Pallet Town and I soon reached my home along with Gary. I saw my mother inside talking to someone. Who was this individual inside my house? 

'Ash, this is Leaf. She is your sister.' My mother stated introducing my 'sister'.

'Hey Ash, I know we haven't met before. I'm sorry for not being around for your childhood. It wasn't my decision and it wasn't our mother's decision.' Leaf introduced herself in a sombre tone.

'I have no reason to be mad at you, I'm happy that I have a sibling to be brutally honest. However, why was Leaf kept from me all for of my childhood.' I said.

'Well, the explanation is very complex. She was stolen from us. Abducted and we really don't know why. It happened when you were 4 and she was 7 years old. We don't know who abducted her but a few years ago she was found by your uncle who took Leaf into his care until it was well safe for us to reunite you both. Your father always believed that Giovanni was responsible but I always had my doubts on the matter and that's what led to me and him having an argument which led to him leaving.' My mother explained.