The Unknown

Very short intro again. The plot twist was pretty dramatic. Now from where we left off.

________________________________________________________________________________

Red's Pov

'Serena Yvonne has Aura.' I said.

'How do you know?' Delia asked.

'I can tell when an individual is known to be a user of Aura. Especially an Aura Guardian. I think it's time you realise that the truth is not always in plain sight. Nothing changed at all, Delia.  Think deeper. You know who she inherited it from.' I said.

'Her father was one I think. But for some reason when I close my eyes I sense that Grace is a user of Aura. That's impossible, we never kept secrets from each other, we were the best of friends back in the day.' Delia responded with a stressed expression.

'I never told you this properly. The real reason I left was because of guilt. I let Grace's husband fucking die at the hands of Giovanni. Giovanni killed Xavier Yvonne. I should have stopped Giovanni.' I said.

'So, we bickered because of your guilt. Red, why didn't you say something, I'm your wife, you could have explained it all.' Delia responded with concern in her voice.

'I'm deeply sorry.' I apologised.

'You'll come home?' She asked.

'Yes, of course.' I responded.

1 week later 

New Island

Ash's Pov

New Island. It's been a long time since I was last here. I wonder if Mewtwo will be here.

'Ash where the hell are we?' Goh asked.

'New Island.' I responded.

'It's been a long time since I was last here.' Gary said. 

'This is the place we are going to stay for a while? Looks like shit.' Calem mocked.

'I need to go somewhere real quick' I saie.

I left the group to set up camp in preparation for the evening.

(A/N: New Island in this story will be a bit larger than it was in the Movie.)

'Ash Ketchum, it has been a while.' A voice says.

'It has been Mewtwo.' I reply.

'What brings you back to New Island?' Mewtwo asks.