Breaths

Just a quick intro. Wanted to say, if you enjoy, vote, comment, follow etc. Leave suggestions below. Onto the next part of the story.

?'s Pov.

I saw a raging fire in the distance. Embers coming off the trees near the Professor's lab. I was worried about him. I hoped everyone there was ok.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed some water and just so suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

'Yes?' I asked.

'Officer Jenny, Kantonian Police Force. We want to ask you a few questions.' Officer Jenny asked me with a dreaded notepad in her hand.

'Fine, I guess I am obliged to give you answers.' I said.

I offered her a seat.

'Name?' The officer asked bluntly.

'Daisy Oak.' I replied.

'Daughter of Blue Oak, I'm guessing?' She asked.

'Yes. I'm one of two children he has.' I said.

'Do you have any idea of whom may have any vendetta against your father or your grandfather?' She asked.

'Office Jenny, I'm going to make this quick for the both of us, it's clearly Team Rocket. Team Rocket hate my father and they don't like the Professor. They're terrorists, why the hell are you not going after them?' I responded.

'Nobody knows, the exact base of Team Rocket these days, after they fled their old base, no one could pinpoint a specific location.' She responded coldly. 

'Any idea as to what is happening with the world championships?' I asked.

'I think it's best you ask your father.' She stated.

'Well, is that all you came to talk to me about?' I asked irked by her response. 

'Yes.' She said before leaving through the door at the front of the house.

Officer Jenny is hard-working, but oftentimes she fails to do any actual digging. Digging, meaning that she should have worked towards figuring out where Team Rocket were based.

2 hours later.

I see my father walk in, looking as if he had been deprived of his human rights. Well, that is an exaggeration of what I see at this moment in time. He looked tired and stressed.

'Dad, do you have any news for me about the tournament.' I asked.

'Look, Daisy, I'll tell you more tomorrow but I want you to know that the current Grand Champion, Leon; he decided that the tournament should take place in Kanto. To celebrate the heritage of this tournament.' He replied, tired.