Breakfast and Arousal

Elijah's POV

My knees give out as I pump my cock, hand reaching out to grip the counter as I try to sallow my moans and cries of pleasure.

I feel my balls draw up and I bite my lip, squeezing my eyes shut as my cums squirts out of my hand and on to the floor, my legs shaking at the force of my orgasm as well as the imagine of Oliver fucking me, his accent brushing gassing my ear as he talks dirty to me.

Great.

Now I'm a hopeless romantic and a pervert. Just what I needed.

I sigh to myself as I take a wet paper towel and wipe the remnants of my cum off of my dick before doing the same to the floor. When I look into the mirror I find myself with sparkling eyes and a red face which I quickly turn away form as I tuck my member back into my pants.

Once I'm done, I hurriedly wash my hands and exit the bathroom, trying not to seem suspicious as I walk towards the kitchen where I just ran from.

I almost have a heart attack when I get back and see that the space that Oliver was just sleeping in, is empty, smells of food wafting from the kitchen. With red cheeks I walk towards the area and find him in sweatpants and a t-shirt, the most relaxed that I've seen him.

I walk towards the island and pull out a chair, trying to future out how to start a conversation that doesn't involve me apologizing for things he doesn't even know about.

"Good morning, Elijah." He greets me, and I almost jump at the sound of his voice, deeper than usual that it makes me shiver in delight.

"Good morning." I answer back, hoping that he doesn't notice how desperate and breathy I sound.

He turns his head towards home so that I can see a smile before he turns back around and I frown when I think I see soemthing. His teeth looked a little sharper and longer than usual.... I just think it's post nut distracting me.

My face flares even more red as the intruding thought catches me off guard.

Oliver plates some food and turns around to give it to me, and I gulp as my eyes find the one spot on his body I should not be looking. But it's impossible to ignore the monster in Oliver's pants. As he brings me my food, all I can see is his long hard cock falling against his leg, seducing me with his morning wood.

I need to go manifest some self control as soon as I can. I don't want this man to freak out because I'm obsessed over him.

"You appear to be a little flushed, Elijah. Are you parched? Do you need anything from me?" He asks and I need to get my mind out of the gutter, because the way he's talking to me it making it seem like he's offering more than just a glass of water.

"I- uh, actually I'm okay. T-thanks." I mutter, beyond flustered at this perfect sexy man.

I take the plate of toast and scrambled eggs before me and slowly begin eating them, trying to look everywhere than at the man that's leaning on the counter across from where I'm sitting, not eating his own food but watching me eat mine.

"You're not hungry?" I ask him and I think I hear him chuckle quietly.

"For eggs? Not quite." He says evasively and I imagine all of the things that he could do with that devilish tongue. The way his naughty talk would roll past his lips straight down to my already growing cock.

"Oh." I respond and I bite my lip to prevent anything stupid from slipping out.

Oliver turns around and I watch as he begin to clean up the mess he left behind, washing the dishes slowly and pulling up his tight sleeves to do so. His hands and arms are covered in long string gains, making me wander just what else is so veiny.

Therapy. Sleep. Dick. I need something to make me stop sexualizing this sweet hunk of man.

After I finish my food, I gather up my plate and walk it towards Oliver, placing it on the counter beside the other dishes before I make the mistake of looking up through my curls to make his butterscotch eyes that make my face turn red and turn away from him in a mild panic.

"Would you like to shower?" He asks me and I stumble over air before I turn around with wide eyes. "You haven't asked to shower nor brought it up, but if you would like to, the option is open for you to take." My breath returns to my lungs when I realize that he's trying to help me by offering me to take a shower, not take one with me. I want to bang my head against the wall, but since that would be weird I just answer the question.

"Yes, but I will need my clothes out of my car. I can't fit your clothes," I tell him and he nods before wiping his hands with a towel.

"Of course I can get them." He tells me as of thinking that's he wouldn't was a dumb assumption. He walks tirade the door to put on some shoes and I frown.

"It's right at the road, a straight shot through the trees." I tell him but before he can reach for the door I reach out and grab his arm in concern before snatching it back when I feel sparks dance along my finger tips. "Uh, your jacket." I tell him and his face clears as he understands.

"My apologies, I don't know where my head is at this morning." He tells me as he goes to get a coat.

Me either, Ollie, me either.

~~~~~~~~
if only wattpad didn't censor pictures. ouuu it would make the smut and chapters like these so much better. What do you think will happen next?

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Are you apart of the LGBTQ+ community and if so, which part?