Those e/c eyes...

"Yeah and what's it to you?" Zack grins as he picks up his scythe and places it behind my head, "are you scared now? Will you try to run away and call authorities? Think about how you'll answer my questions because if I don't like your response... I can easily end your life with one movement of my arm if needed~"
_____________________________

*This chapter will be written in Zack's POV
_______________________________________________

*Zack's POV*

After all that threatening she still doesn't respond to my questions. In fact, she doesn't say anything at all. Instead she just looks at me with her big e/c eyes.

That's when I realize I'm stuck inside her gaze just like the first time. Before I know it she roundhouse kicks my stomach. I bend over trying to catch my breath causing me to release my scythe.

"I said it before and I'll say it again, this is my house so I don't need to answer your questions." She spoke in such an intimidating voice but she wasn't acting stern instead she was smiling. I hated seeing people that happy, I'm itching to kill her.

I didn't have a chance to grab my scythe because she grabbed my hair and pulled it back making my head rise.

"Wow Zack, all it took was one kick to put you down~" I swear it's those fucking eyes, it doesn't seem like it belongs to her.

"Compare me to you and I'll seem like the serial killer, maybe I'll become one right now. Yes. That seems like a good idea!"

She's smirking and along with that smirk her eyes are squinted and full of happiness, I can tell she's enjoying every second of this. Unconsciously, I must've widened my eyes a bit when she mentioned killing me because she let go my hair and started giggling.

"I'm kidding, I wasn't going to actually kill you, that's a waste of time. Although if you keep pestering me about wanting to kill me..." She places her foot on my groin and starts pressing her foot down. "Do you get my point?"

"Aha~" I don't know whether that was a groan or a moan, or is it the same thing?

"WELL DO YOU!?" She inches her face closer to mine, our noses practically touching. Her eyes seems like they're piercing their way to my soul.

"YES, YES I DO! NOW GET OFF OF ME GOD-DAMN-IT!" How can she be so lightweight but so strong.

"K-k!" She responded cheerfully and took her foot of my groin. I watched at her in awe as she sat back down and started pouring the milk on her cereal. How can we be so different... Yet so similar?

"Oh how rude of me! The name's y/n l/n!"
___________________

Did I write this at 2 am... Maybe👀... For some reason the best story ideas come after 11 pm for me!

~This story was bought to you by: angecakess and Rachel's red string that she used to sew her parents together😋 (ifykyk)

Go check out my friend's account:
_z_x03