The Mysterious Boy With Bandages...

*Language Warning*

"Do it, kill me," were the four words I was able to cough out. I thought I saw the boy saying something but before I could process what he said my vision went dark. 

.....................................................

I don't know how much time has passed once I regained my consciousness but daylight was already seeping through the windows.

I realized I was still on the floor but one of the pillows from the sofa was supporting my head and a blanket was on top of me too.

My memories of what occured last night were very foggy. I remember coming down stairs and laying on the sofa... OH YEAH WHERE'S THAT PSYCHOTIC BOY FROM YESYERDAY!

That's when I felt a cold draft from the morning air coming through my door. Ugh. That bastard left the door open... If he's even left my house. I got up to check the house just in case he was still hiding inside.

Great. He destroyed my mattress, my bedroom window, and left the door in my living room that leads outside open! And he didn't even leave a sorry note! Unbelievable.

I look at the time and see it's 5:43 A.M. It's to early to go to work, my shift's at 8 am. I took out my laptop and mindlessly scrolled through the internet.

When I looked at the time again it was already late. Shit! 7:32 already? Imma be late! I got ready for work and got there barely on time. During the whole day I couldn't take my mind off the mysterious boy with the bandages.

Really short chapter I know... I just needed a quick aftermath of what happened when Zack left. I can't wait for Zack to finally appear in the story more😏- authorchan