Part 25

We finally reach a car which I assume is Alexis's. He opens the passenger door for me and hands me a phone.

"I'm going to go back to that old shop. If the boy is still there I'm going to try my best to keep him from running away. You stay here and call the police."

_______________________________________

It happened again didn't it. One second I was eating Zack's face and the next I'm in front of my house. Alexis is leaving the driveway and I'm standing there holding my (y/b) in my right hand and my phone in my left hand. 

Ugh I hate this! I can't remember anything! Alexis told me that by the time he went back to the abandoned store and the police got there Zack was gone. He asked me if I knew who he was. I had a quick debate whether I would tell him or not, but I decided to stay quiet. I said I didn't know Zack and that he just grabbed my hand and dragged me there. Well, it's technically the truth, I still feel guilty to lying for him. Maybe one day I'll tell him. 

I think that once I lay down on that bed I'm never getting up. Even if I don't fall asleep, I'd be happy being away from everyone just for a little, in my own personal space. Speaking of personal space, someone named Zack invaded that space. I can't believe I already forgot about that, maybe it's a sign I didn't like Zack and was just bored. I wonder where he is? How am I going to explain this to him? 

Wait a second. I shouldn't be worried about this. I never want to see that bastard again! He's just making thing more difficult for me ever since I met him! Plus, I bet this night was all fake anyway.  Zack's probably amusing himself with me, probably trying to "seduce me" so he can kill me later. 

But, I'm no better than him. I also just did this because I was bored, craving someone's attention. 

I rolled my eyes and let out a huff of frustration. Alexis is already out of sight, the faint sounds of crickets chirping and owls hooting fill the air. I turn around and head towards my front door. I turn my head to the side looking around the dark night. Some part of me expected to find Zack's glowing eyes to appear out of the darkness followed by his dorky smile and his scythe in one hand. 

"Stupid y/n what psychopath would come back to you after you called the police on him." I mutter to myself.

Zack. Zack would be the psychopath who would do just that. I unlock the door and walk inside, taking my shoes off as soon as I closed the door behind me.