His name is the one and only... Zack

"Hey, Red Eyes!" I called out to the boy, "try not to break anything else in my house swinging that scythe back and forth like that."

___________________________________

"Who are you calling Red Eyes?!" the boy leaves the balcony and enters my room walking towards me, "what does that even mean?"

Sighing I respond, "nothing. you wouldn't get it." I get out of bed and go downstairs leaving the boy in my room alone.

"Hey where do you think you're going!?" I ignore his remark, ugh, why is he so aggravated all the time. I hear his boots hitting the floor as he follows close behind me.

"Hey kitty, answer me or I'll slice your head off!"

"Oh~ is that so? You said the same thing yesterday and last time I checked I still have a head."

"I have my reasons for keeping you alive... I had my reasons yesterday, today those reasons don't apply."

"Well listen up Mr. Red Eyes, this is my house so I don't need to answer any of your questions, and once again please be careful holding your scythe so carelessly, you already broke a window."

I go to the cabinet and take out the only box of cereal left and a bowl. I'm running out of food, I'll have to go grocery shopping tomorrow. Now, I need some milk.

I face the refrigerator and take out the milk. As I walk around the kitchen preparing my cereal I can feel the boy's eyes following me around the room.

"I don't get you, your're so weird."

"Oh so I'm the weird one, you're the one who broke into my house. Twice."

I pull the drawer open and take out a spoon. Shit. I dropped it. I bend down to grab it, the problem is that I forgot I'm wearing a robe. A short robe.

"Hey kitty, I'm seeing way more skin than I need to." My face begins to heat up. I turn my head at an angle that he won't be able to see the blushing mess I am right now. Good thing I put on shorts, but I'm still embarrassed.

"You shouldn't be worried about me seeing some skin, afterall, I'm not a pervert, I'm a serial killer and for some reason you don't seem as concerned about that than you should."

"Hey what's your name?" I'm only asking to switch the subject, "I don't want to be calling you Red Eyes for the rest of my life."

"Zack."

"Hmmmm... Zack, that name sounds familiar, and you kind of look like someone I've seen before too..." That's when it clicks in my head.

"Your that one serial killer that's like the most wanted in the city right now!"

"Yeah and what's it to you?" Zack grins as he picks up his scythe and places it behind my head, "are you scared now? Will you try to run away and call authorities? Think about how you'll answer my questions because if I don't like your response... I can easily end your life with one movement of my arm if needed~"
__________________
_____________________

Ooooooo, will Zack kill y/n or does she have some tricks up her sleeve.... Anyways, I love writing this story and I can hopefully continue updating everyday, although I can't make any promises because school🙄.

~ this story was bought to you by: d0llygur1 and Hisoka's bungee cu- er I mean gum😊

Go check out my friend's account at:

lookitried