"Hey, Red Eyes!"

When I looked at the time again it was already late. Shit! 7:32 already imma be late! I got ready for work and got there barely on time. During the whole day I couldn't take my mind off the mysterious boy with the bandages.

............................................................................

I got home and it was night time. As soon as I entered my house I took of my shoes, put my bag away and went directly to the shower.

Rapidly, I took of my clothes then turned on the water to a scorching hot. It was the beginning of winter and I was freezing. I got in the water and flinched when the hot water touched my skin, but I got used to it after a while. I washed my hair and whatnot and finally got out of the shower.

Because of the hot water the mirror was foggy. To lazy to grab a proper rag to clean it, I bought my hands up to the mirror and rubbed it on the glass until I could make out my reflection. My h/l was tied up with the towel and I put on a f/c silky robe.

Before I could properly dry my hair I examined the dark circles under my eyes. Sleep, these dark circles are here because I haven't slept for 4 days now.

But whenever I do manage to sleep all I dream of is those stupid "demons" or whatever they are. And when I wake up I see them too for at least 2 days in a row.

Doctors don't know what I have and gave up on giving me different types of medication so, they advised for me to stay in my room during those 2 days. They did assign me to go to therapy  sessions but it doesn't help at all, so might as well stay home instead of wasting money on useless therapy.

After I fixed my hair, I decided to just stay in my robe for the rest of the night. I went to my room ready to jump into bed when I remembered there was a huge whole down the middle. How strong did that boy have to be to cause a gap that big and deep?!

I got a spare matress from my basement and replaced it with my old ripped one. I can't believe because of him I have to do all this work, and I bet I'll never see him again in my life!

When I finally had my bed all ready, I got on it and covered myself with the blankets. I closed my eyes trying to go to sleep. After 20 minutes I got bored and started to get annoyed. I was so impatient, I just wanted tomorrow to come already. I mean, my daily routine is boring aswel but, it's better than staring at a wall.

And it doesn't help that the cold air from the broken window is coming in. That's when I noticed someone was watching me. I saw something shiny behind me reflect off the furniture in my room.

I sat up in bed and turned around to see Red Eyes swinging his scythe swiftly back and forth almost as if pretending to slice someone open. He softly chuckled to himself when he swung and "cut someone open" in his pretend world.

"Hey, Red Eyes!" I called out to the boy, "try not to break anything else in my house swinging that scythe back and forth like that."