Mummy

I was going to kick him off of me but before I could do anything I started to get dizzy and I lost my consciousness.

______________________________

"UGH!" I get up confused looking around. "Where am I?"

"What do you mean where am I?"

Where is this male voice coming from. That isn't my father, or brother. My brain feels like it's doing backflips inside my head. My eyes look around and I think I find the owner of that voice. A male sits on the end of the bed with a scythe over his shoulder. His face is covered in bandages.

"Pffft! You look like a fucking mummy with those weird bandages!"

"HUH? Shut up asshole! Why are even asking where you are?"

"Because I want to know where I am, duh," I sit up on bed and put my finger on his forehead, "Your a big dummy, it was a pretty straightforward question." That's when I notice my nails aren't short like they usually are. They're aren't too long but a perfect length and painted f/c. My hands are also glowing. My hands are usually full of cuts because I pick my skin with my nails when I'm bored.

"Tsk. Don't touch me little bitch!" he turns his head away from me. 

"Hey why are you looking away? You're going to ignore me?"

"I don't know what the fuck is going on in that brain of yours but you're acting strange."

"Who are you calling strange! You're holding a scythe with dried up blood that's chipping off on the end. You also won't tell me where I am! Fine I'm going to sleep!"

I cover myself up with the blankets again.

"Look it's not that I'm ignoring. Ugh. How do I say this? I don't know it's just-" his words seem to drift off. My eyelids become heavy and I slip away.