Andy to the rescue and Make up or Break Up?

(Just to say I know that 'Geography' by Andy is just his song but for this book the song is going to be written by him and Sam! That's all. Enjoy the Chapter, Byeeee! ☺️ Kisses -M)

*Sam's P.O.V*

When I woke up the next day I looked to my side and saw that Louise and Sam weren't there. I rubbed my eyes and looked to the coffee table and saw a stack of pancakes and toppings with orange juice along with a note. I picked the note up and it said,

Hey babe. Sammy and I had to leave but we made you some pancakes, there still your fave right? Hope you're feeling alright now but as much as you might not want to but you need to talk to Stevie. I'll call you later, Love you.

~Louise and Sammy Xxx

I sighed and started eating my food. I went up stairs and changed into a pair of joggers and a sports bra and went back downstairs.

I grabbed my headphones and laid on my sofa listening to music.

About 30 mins later I felt my headphones be tugged out of my ears and snapped my eyes opens and I screeched and sat up really fast. I looked over to the culprit and saw that it was Andy.

I sighed and said, "Jesus Andy! What the hell! You scared the shit out of me!" While running a hand through my hair.

He laughed at me and then went serious. He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off by saying, "Please don't ask me if I'm okay. Im just trying to get my mind off of it." He smiled sadly at me and he said, "Okay get. I'm gonna get your mind off it." He offered me his hands and I took it. I pulled on my trainers, grabbed my leather jacket and saw that it was the one that Stevie got me. I hesitated and pulled it on.

I then remembered that I was wearing and said, "Andy. Where we're going can I dress like this?" I looked at what I was wearing and his eyes lingered on my stomach a little longer and he then looked back to me and said, "Yeah should be ok."

After about 20 mins of driving in a comfortable silence we pulled up to a fancy building and I said, "Where are we?"

He smiled and said, "A recording studio. You and I are going to record some vocals!" I instantly grinned and practically jumped out of the car.

Once we were inside Andy and I were showed into a room and we sat down with a music producer and we talked about what track we wanted to record and I said that 'Hold back the River' by James Bay would match our voices pretty well and we started to record.

We did a few other songs and the producer said to come back the next week and listen to the finished tracks and maybe record some more.

Andy and I were now sitting on a park bench with his guitar and my lyrics book that I left in his car a couple of days ago. We were working on a song and just goofing around.

We came up with a pretty good song and we called it 'Geography' and started to sing the finished version and a crowd started to gather around us as we sang.

Andy :

We first met on the Underground

I bumped into you and you smiled

I've never known someone like you

You said "I'm here just for a week, from the California heat"

Within the hour, we both knew

It's funny how

How it felt like the blink of an eye