Shopping and Secret Dates

Hey guys. I know that in the actual season that the polo match is before the shopping etc but I wanted to put in this order so yeah enjoy! Vote, Comment etc and please let me know if you like this story so far. Kisses -M

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sam's P.O.V*

After I got home and had my shower I got changed into a casual black ripped skinny jeans, a white shirt with a black lined elephant on it, a silver cuff style bracelet, a necklace, my Black kite shaped ring, a checkered plaid red and black shirt and a pair of new white converse. I was going to wear a pair of heels but since I was riding my motor bike and not my car I decided it was probably best not to. I quickly sprayed on some perfume after styling my hair and doing some light makeup because I didn't really need to wear large amounts of makeup to often unless i'm doing a modelling job but that was the exception. I grabbed my phone, my purse and my helmet and then I headed off to meet the girls.

I pulled up next to a posh looking shop and switched off my engine. out of the corner of my eye i could see the girls looking out of the window at me. I took my helmet of and shrugged of my leather biking jacket and out them in my bike box and grab my purse and my phone. I walked into the shop and walked over to them. "Hey," Lucy said to me and we kissed cheeks and I repeated the same thing with Tiffany. I then looked towards who I presumed was Binky and I said, "Hi, I'm Samantha but just call me Sam everyone else does and you must be Binky nice to meet you." We kissed cheeks and she said nice to meet you to.

We talked for a while just getting to know each other and then we picked up champagne and started to talk about why Lucy needed to go shopping. "So why do you need to go shopping?" Binky asked her as she walked up to the clothing rack. She gasped and took a jacket off the line and said, "Oh my god i love this." I had to admit it was pretty nice but not really my style. "That's really cute," Tiff said. "Why do you need to go shopping?" Binky repeated since she didn't hear her the first time. Lucy replied with, "I din't know. I'm going out tonight so I should probably get something to wear." I smiled and asked, "Who are you going out with?" Lucy laughed and turned around to we couldn't see her obviously blushing face. So there must be a giy involved then. Binky then backed me up and said, "Lucy! Who're you going out with?" By now we all had grins spread upon our faces wanting to know who the mystery man was.

"Okay. This is like really awkward because I promised to keep it a secret and i'm finding it like really hard to keep it a secret. "Tell us everything," Binky then said to her making us laugh. "No I can't," She said making Binky say, "Oh my god no. I can't cope with this." I laughed at her expression and she said, "Oh shut up you," In a joking tone which just made us all laugh even more. Lucy then came out and said, "Okay. I'm going on a date," And she paused for a second which made Tiff say, "With who?" And then she carried on with, "With Proudlock." Me and Binky gasped and Tiff just smile and say, "Oh of course." Which then made me say, "How long has this been happening for?" "They had a fling kind of thing in New York." I gasped and said, "Lucy Watson, how scandalous," And took a sip of my champagne making them all laugh again. "I actually think Proudlock is a Nice guy. I think like, Surprisingly you guys are quite a good match," Tiff added.

"Yeah I mean I really like him and he's so nice," Lucy said clearly agreeing with her sister. "You need to wear some nice underwear. Just in case," Binky added. Lucy laughed again and said, "What? no." "Just in case you take pudding back at yours or his. Can you just imagine going back to his and Jamie was there? Ugh." I laughed and Lucy retaliated with, "Binky are you trying to freak me out?"

"This is exciting. Can I tell a few people?" "No. You cannot tell anyone. I told you," She said. "I guarantee you all the boys will know," Binky assured us. "No. He promised he wouldn't tell anyone." Lucy countered. "Okay well I need to find something casual yet formal," I voiced to them while walking over to a rack of clothing. "Ooh. Why would that be?" Tiff asked me. I turned back to them to see big smiles of their faces. No. Seriously they all look like Cheshire cats. It's quite freaky actually. "I smiled and said, "I may or may not have a date..." Tiff and Binky squealed while Lucy jaw dropped slightly. "With who," They all yelled at exactly the same time. "Ouch guys my ear drums," I laughed at them. My Phone then started to buzz and I looked at the caller Id and it wasn't a number I recognized so i picked it up and said, "Hello? Who's this?"

Bold = Sam Italics= Stevie

Hey Blue it's Stevie.

I laughed and said to the girls, "Speak of the devil," And they stepped forward clearly trying to identify Stevie's voice.

Hey Ste hows it going?

Yeah it's going good. I was just wondering if you were going to Polo Game later on today?

Yeah I was going to. May I ask why?

Well I was just wondering if you would mind if I accompanied you to sed Polo Match.

Why I wouldn't mind at all.

Great i'l pick you up later then?

Yeah sounds perfect see you later.

Yup! Bye Blue.

Bye.

I hung up and looked over to the girls who had massive smiles on their faces and Lucy said, "So who's Ste?" I laughed lightly, blushed and said, "Ste is my nickname for," I paused and took a breath and said, "Stevie." I heard the gasp and squeal and Binky said, "Oh my gosh! Does you're brother know? Aww I think that you and him are so cute together! When did this happen?!" I laughed at her extravagant outburst and said, "No my brother doesn't know yet because I haven't had time to tell him yet and it happened this morning and before you ask he was just wondering if he could escort me to the Polo Game that is on this afternoon. and speaking of which I should probably go and get ready for. I'll see you guys there right?" They nodded and we said our goodbye's and off I went home on my bike again.

*Binky's P.O.V*

"So what do you think? Of Sam I mean," Lucy asked me once she had left. "Yeah she seems like a genuine, nice, down to earth person. I thought she would have been a bit more like Spencer but yeah, No she's nice. I can really see us building a friendship," I told her being confident in my answer.