Sibling Hugs and Confessions of the Heart

*Sam's P.O.V*

So let's recap a little. I had been to the rooftop party but left earlier because I was a bit tired. I had found out about drama between Nicola and Jess with Jess's apparent 'unfinished business' with Mytton. While I was at the garden party I bumped in to Lucy who I hadn't actually known was back in Chelsea. She had been away for a fair few months travelling around Dubai and Australia ect. I had a good chat with her at the party and also found out that Binky had gone on a date with JP which I asked all the details on.

Turns out Sam had gone on a double date as sorts with Elliot and Toff and his part of the date was Millie. JP, Binky, Lucy and James went on a double date and they've all gotten on really well with each other. I'm so happy that Lucy and Binky have finally found people because they haven't been in the game for a while.

I had drinks with Nicola and Millie the other day and we saw Jamie and Jess. I decided to stay out of the drama but found out all the info about it. I can't help but feel really bad for Andy because I think he really likes her but he's leaving to go on tour and he turned her down because Jamie liked her too. I don't think Jess is deliberately trying to cause so much complications between the boys but I'm keeping my opinion kindly to myself.

James and Lucy went on a date and Lauren and my brother had walked in. I only know this because I had dinner with my brother and Lauren the other day and of course Lucy told me. My brother sent a bottle of champagne over to Lucy and James but Lucy sent it away apparently not wanting to play his 'game.'

My brother has bought a new Harley. I asked if he was having a mid life crisis and it seemed that other people had also asked the same thing. Although I've ridden it and it is freaking awesome!

I went out for coffee with Josh and Steph and we had a good chat about relationships and of course Lucy. Steph talked about how at one of the parties I had missed due to work commitments that Lucy had confronted Josh and herself about how he apparently hated her and never tried to get along with her ect. I mean I think both of them had tried it was just a matter of clashing opinions and morals or stuff like that. I know Lucy can appear harsh and nasty but she really isn't that bad of a person. I personally had always gotten along with Josh and think he's a very kind person and I consider him one of my good friends I know he thinks the same towards me.

So here I am getting ready last minute for a gambling kind of party. I had been over stocked with photo shoots and paper work the past few days and really need to get out of the house. Just as I finished putting my earrings in my doorbell rang.

I smiled and walked down the stairs, not wanting to damage my dress on the slide and walked to open my door. I saw Andy standing there in a tux looking very dashing. I smiled and gave him a hug and said, "You look very dashing Mr Jordan." I pulled away and he had a faint blush on his cheeks as he replied, "And you look very pretty yourself Miss Matthews."

I smiled as he offered an arm and asked, "Shall we?" And with that we were off.

*At the Party. 1 Hour in*

I was laughing with Andy when my brother walked up behind him. Andy noticed and moved to stand beside me as my brother said, "Hello."

I smiled at him and said, "Hey Spenny. How are you? I feel like I haven't seen you in ages." We had made up after Barbados but everything was still a tiny little bit awkward. He looked to Andy and asked, "Mate would you mind giving us a few minutes please?" Andy nodded and replied, "Yeah sure, of course."

He kissed my cheeks before walking off and I turned to face Spencer, "What is it Spenny?" He sighed and ran a hand through his perfectly gelled hair and said, "I feel like I haven't properly had the opportunity to apologize properly for how I reacted about you and Jamie and I just wanted to properly you know, say sorry. You're my sister and I should have been by your side letting you explain what happened and-" I cut him off by walking forwards and wrapping my arms around his waist and mumbled, "I'm sorry too Spenny," Into his chest.

I felt arms wrap around me and we stood there for a moment. I felt another lanky pair of arms wrap around me and heard a cheeky voice say, "Aww! Sibling hug! Can I join?" I turned my head to see Jamie and I laughed and shoved him away while pulling away from my brother.

Spencer chuckled at his childish ways and said, "no you may not! These are very special moments specifically meant for people who haven't slept with my sister." He put on a stony face which made Jamie cower away slightly and he stuttered, "I-I, Spencer I thought w-we" Spencer broke out into a grin and we both laughed at his expression and Spenny said, "I'm just kidding J! We talked about this. As long as you don't do it again I won't have to punch you until you're unconscious." I hit my brother on the arm and say, "Spencer stop it! I'm going to go find some girls to talk to because you guys are extremely immature."

I walked away from them and went in the direction of the bar. I was ordering a drink I heard a feminine American voice say, "...You're a nasty person! I should have listened to everyone else when they said you were a nasty piece of work."

I furrowed my brows and turned around to see Steph storming away from Lucy, leaving her with tears in her eyes. I walked over to Lucy and asked, "Hey, are you all right?"

She looked at me and shook her head so I scooped her into a hug and we stayed like that for a while until she pulled away and wiped her eyes. "Why did Steph say that? Is this about you and Josh?" I asked her.

She nodded and said, "She practically just ended our friendship." I sighed and shook my head at Stephs stupidity.

We talked for a while before I left but not before I grabbed a glass of champagne. I made my way up to the balcony and looked over the crowd below me. After a minute I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see that it was Andy.

He smiled at me and I got a slight feeling in the pit of my stomach. I looked at him and said, "Hey Andy."

He stood in front of me and replied, "Hey. So, um you know how I've been dating Jess and everything and that hasn't ended up working out." "Because of Jamie liking her too." "Yeah, well, that's one of the reasons," He paused for a second and then continued, "The other reason is that I have kind of liked someone else for a while now." I nodded but felt this feeling pushing its way to the surface. I can't be jealous. No way. Okay, maybe I'm a little bit jealous of whoever this girl is. I mean, Andy has been so kind to me ever since we met and he's also extremely good looking. I can't rush into anything because I've gotten out of a relationship that ended really badly and I can't deny that I have a bit of relationship fear.

I know that I can't pursue anything with Andy because he likes someone else. "Oh? Who would this lucky lady be?" I asked him, trying to mask my confirmed jealousy. "I met her about about 8 months ago and he's just kind of left this impression on me. I want to tell her how I feel before I leave for the week and yeah. I just don't know what to say exactly." I laughed and said, "Okay then practice on me."

He blushed, something I've seen him do quite a lot recently, and said, "Um, okay. So I've liked you for a while now and I know that you probably don't feel the same way-" I cut him off and said, "No, say I know that things won't stay the same." He chuckled and said, "I know things won't stay the same but I think that I needed to tell you and I should probably leave you to think this over." I nodded in approval and said, "Perfect, now go and tell her." He almost froze in his spot and said, "I just did." This time I froze. He likes me.

I tried to speak but I ended up stuttering like a fool. "I should probably leave you to ponder your thoughts.," He told me. He began to walk away and I watched him until he disappeared round the corner, Sparing a last glance at me.

I couldn't help but faintly smile at his confession. I guess I didn't have to feel jealous.