Spencer's Party and coming home.

*Sam's P.O.V*

As I stepped out of the airport I took a breath of the crisp London air. Oh it was good to be home. Technically this wasn't my actual family home but it may as well be.

I hailed a taxi and told him were my new apartment address was and then we were off. While we were driving I pulled out my phone unlocked and clicked on Louise's contact.

Oh how rude of me, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Samantha Skye Matthews but most people call me Sam or Sammy with the excuse of Mark-Francis but the last time I had seen my friends from Chelsea was at least 3 years ago and now I'm 23 and a bit and now I'm back. My brother, the notorious Chelsea player Spencer Matthews didn't know I was coming back yet because it was his birthday today and he thinks that I can't make it but little did he know that I was actually coming back for good.

Finally Louise picked up and said, "Hello?" I had recently gotten a new phone for being back in England so she obviously didn't recognise my number, "Hello PORG (Person Of Restricted Growth)," I said to her in my very English accent. She then said, "Spencer? Why have you got a girl voice on?" I had to laugh at that and replied, "Oh Louise it's the younger and more awesome Matthews. You really should know by now," With a play full tone in my voice. She Gasped and said, "Oh my god, Sam! How are you? I haven't heard from you in ages!" 

I chuckled lowly at her surprised tone and said, " Yes it's the one and only. Right, Listen, I'm in London right now and i'm back for good. I landed a huge job opportunity here and haven't told Spencer yet and I'm wanting to surprise him so I need you to get me an invitation to his party tonight do you think you can do that for me," I said getting straight to the point. She squealed very loudly which I think burst my eardrums. "OH MY GOD! You're coming back. I can't wait we're going to have so much fun an-" I cut her off quickly and said, "Louise I get that you're excited but in order for me to surprise him I'm going to need an invite you think you can manage it?" She instantly replied yes. We talked for a little while longer and then we hung up and I was at my new place.

A Couple of hours later I had finished unpacking my things and the doorbell went. I ran down the stairs and opened up my door and saw Louise. She squealed and jump in my arms saying, "Never leave ever again I missed you too much!" I laughed and untangled myself from her and we headed upstairs. We talked for a while about her new American man called Alik. 

He sounded pretty nice and she told me that he was coming over from America and that his plane was just landing so she had to leave and get back to her place. I waved her off and placed my invitation on the coffee table until later on. I went upstairs into my bathroom to have a shower before the big event.

I got out of the shower and slipped on my dress and heels. I did my makeup but kept it kind of neutral. I then put my hair into a nice plait and put some light flowers into it. I slipped on my dark wings and by the time I had grabbed my invitation the car I had booked had arrived. Off I go to surprise big brother.

I stepped out of the car and looked at the building. It looked nice, big and classy. Typical Spencer. There seemed to be no one outside. Perfect. I texted Louise saying that it was time as I handed my invitation to the man on the door.

I stood behind one of the pillars until I heard Louise saying through a microphone, "There is one person in particular who wanted to wish Spencer very happy birthday so here she is..." I asked her not to say my name because I didn't want to give it away to early. once she had finished I walked through the hall into the venue my heels clicking on every step. As I turned the corner I heard gasps. I then connected eyes with the one and only Spencer Matthews my brother. He gasped and literally sprinted over to me, picked me off the floor and spun me around and as I squealed he laughed loudly.