Conversations and Preparations

*Sam's P.O.V*

I woke up feeling refreshed. I was completely okay with everything and everyone other than Spencer. I know that I need to talk to him but I just feel a little bit...apprehensive.

I got up out of bed and out on a leather skater skirt, baby blue blouse, a cream bow tie and Baby Blue vans. I curled my hair and out in my compass necklace.

I grabbed a cereal bar and a smoothie and I was out the door.

I drove to the book store and met up with Victoria and Mark-Francis.

"You know, I feel so sorry for people who don't read. It's one of the few moments during the day when one can truly immerse oneself. not a concept that is at all foreign too me. I always find I'm most inspired around books." Mark said to Victoria and I.

"It beats the tablets, Mark, That people reach on public transport," Victoria said.

"I can't say I've come across those," He replied too her.

"No Mark you must have seems them. I think it's nice to have a book with paper."

"Reading something that's rechargeable, it's almost like telling people right there, 'I don't have room for a library in my house!"

"I know! No a lot of people have libraries in their homes."

"It's sad! They'd rather have a gym than a library! I mean what would they learn from the gym. They're just going to pound and sweat and look vile!"

" I know but they'd probably look better for it. You prefer reading than going to the gym of course?"

"Well if my eyes could have biceps, well I say!"

I was starting to drift off. I'd barely gotten any sleep last night despite initially waking up refreshed. Stevie and I had practically spent all night talking up until the point where he had to go home.

"I have to say, I judge people on what they read."

"If you were a book what do you think you'd be?" Victoria asked Mark suddenly.

He pondered on the thought for a moment, "Well that's a very interesting question, I think," he paused then declared, " I'd probably be the bible."

This made me wake up fully and I burst out laughing along side Victoria and Mark.

After a while I parted with them and went to pick up Stevie from his archery meet up with the boys.

I started to walk over to them, (them being Jamie, Stevie, Proudlock and Josh) and saw that there was a little bit of tension.

*Stevie's P.O.V*

"So you like Josh?" I asked Jamie and Proudlock.

"I like Josh's dog."

I laughed and said, "Yeah but do you like Josh?"

"Yeah I like josh he seems like a cool bro," Proudlock answered.

"Do you know if he's dating anyone?" Jamie asked me with his usual cheeky grin.

"No he's single," I told them. Then I noticed the exchange if looks between Proudlock and Jamie. At least I think he's single.

"I do think he has eyes on someone though," Jamie added.

"Who?"

"Ugh he met this girl called, Stephanie, Stephanie Pratt or something."

This made me freeze in my place slightly. How could he not tell me?
I couldn't help but feel a pinch of jealousy rise up in me. No I can't think like this I'm with Sam.

"But he knows who Stephanie is doesn't he?" Proudlock asked me.

"Yeah."

Just then Josh walks over and I said, "Jamie was just saying about how you asked Steph out."

"Yeah, I was gonna talk to you about that. Wee went and took Maggie out for a walk."

"You know that she went out with Stevie," Proudlock told him.

"I do know that and that's why I was gonna talk to him about it mate," Josh said slightly defensively.

"So you've already been out with her?" I asked him slightly annoyed about how he hadn't told me about it before.

"I mean we've been for a dog walk we haven't really been out or anything."

"It would've been nice for you too kind of mention it before you went ahead with it though," I told him.

"I mean the reason I didn't mention it before that was because I don't know her."

"But you know me. I mean of you wanna see her again it's not something I'm gonna champion but it isn't the easiest thing for me. But I'm not gonna stand her be like 'don't do this' I'm not gonna be that sort of guy." I told him.

There was a slight awkward silence and then he added, " I mean I respect that he's your ex and stuff but I don't really see why it would bother you so much because your with Sammy anyway."

I was about to say something back to him when I heard a voice behind me say, "What about me?"

*Sam's P.O.V*

"What about me?" I questioned as I heard my name pop up in the conversation between the boys as I was walking towards them.

They all snapped their heads towards me and Stevie said, "Nothing important."

I walked up to him and put an arm around his waist and he put his arm around my shoulders.

I looked up at him and said, "You ready to go?" He nodded and we said bye to the guys and were on our way.

I dropped him off a a shop so he could meet up with Lucy and then go out for a coffee or something but I saw Stephanie in there too.

I gave Stevie a look and he said, "Lucy was with her before ok? I promise that she isn't coming with us." I nodded and kissed him and left to go home and get ready for Andy's dinner party tonight.

But before I popped into the Dukes head to get a drink.

As I walked in I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw that it was Sam and sitting with him was Toff.

I took off my sunglasses and walked over to them. I gave Sam a hug and kissed Toff on the cheeks. I sat down and said, "So, how's it going?"

"Yeah, great. looking forward to Andy's dinner party," Toff said.

"Yeah, Hope there won't be much drama though, I replied.

"Knowing a Chelsea dinner party there is always going to be drama," Sammy told me.

We talked and joked around for a little while until I had to leave and get ready for Andy's party.