The day before the date

*Sam's P.O.V*

I woke up the morning after the polo and a smile graced my face remembering the message I had gotten from Stevie in the night yesterday after he had dropped me off back at my apartment.

Hey Blue. What do you think about tomorrow night for our date?

~ Stevie xx

Yeah sure. I'm up for it. Still casual yet formal dress code?

~ Sam // Blue xx

Of course. But I wouldn't recommend wearing a skirt or a dress.

~ Stevie xx

Am I allowed to know why or is it a surprise?

~ Sam // Blue xx

Affraid not Blue. I'll see you tomorrow. Sweet dreams.

~ Stevie xx

Good night.

~ Sam // Blue xx

And yeah. So I am permanently excited about tonight. It's that Stevie seems like such a genuine and nice guy and yeah. I decided I would work out again this morning but since afterwards I would be going to drinks with Louise and Binky so i would just go straight after. I got dressed in my work out clothes from the day before that i hadn't had a chance to wash yet and decided that I would go to the gym that Lonan and Will suggested to me.

I got into my car and drove off to the gym. When I got to the reception I heard someone calling my name and I looked over my shoulder to see Binky and Will in one of the private rooms. Ohh. This must be one of their 'Training Sessions.' I smiled and walked towards them.

"Hello there Sammy. Training again?! I can barely even handle 1 training session with this one!" Binky said to me. I laughed and said, "Yeah well I need to do something with my time before tonight?" I voiced and then Will said, "Oh and why would that be?" I blushed and laughed lightly and said, "Well, Stevie texted me last night and he told me that he has arranged a date for tonight." Binky gasped inwardly and said, "Oh my gosh. Do you know what he's doing for the date or is he keeping it a surprise?"

"I'm not actually sure what he's doing. He is keeping it a surprise but he did say formal but casual and he also said don't wear a skirt or a dress." "So basically to keep your legs closed," Will cheekily commented. Binky and I gasped and hit his arms but we all ended up laughing and I said, "Okay, well I will let you guys get on with your ''Training," While doing inverted commas with my fingers. I turned to walk away and Will shouted, "Lonan's on the next floor up if you want someone to work out with." I called back to him and said, "Okay. Will do."

After signing in I went up a level and surely enough Lonan was there but with his back too me. So I decided too sneak up behind him and I grabbed his shoulders and shouted, "BOO!" He yelled out and shot up into the air. He spun around and saw me laughing hysterically. When he saw that it was me and breathed out and started laughing with me.

Once we sobered up he said, "Oh my god Sam! You scared me!" I laughed once more and said, "Oh my gosh! You scream like a girl. You shot up like 3 feet in the air." "I do not scream like a girl!" "Oh I think you might find that you do!" "Whatever. So What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"Well this is a gym right? I had a small run in with the alive birds downstairs and Will said that you were up here and I didn't want to be a loner so here I am!" I smiled at him and we got started.

*1 hour later*

"Phew. Well I had fun but I better head off. I'm meeting up with Louise and Binky," I said once we had finished working out.