The Date

*Sam's P.O.V*

I pulled on my underwear after I had gotten out of the shower and walked into my huge bedroom. You see my room is one of the main reasons I chose this apartment. Downstairs in the living room it's got a slight, only slight, vintage kind of feel to it like with some nice dark shades but also with a touch of my modern style and the leading upstairs I have a spiral staircase leading up to the my room and the spare room, the game room, the movie, My music room and my spare bathroom. Downstairs the kitchen is an open space without a door so you can still see into the living room and the bathroom is down in a small corridor beside where I keep my jackets etc. Upstairs has a much more modern feel too it with some modern art that I have bought and in my bedroom and downstairs and some that I have painted myself. Oh and i forgot to mention coming down the spiral staircase is a kick ass slide! Oh yeah you heard right! A SLIDE! I'm a big kid at heart. Their is an alternative staircase that comes up through the closet.

I also have a room that I keep all my books in and that room is also kind of my office and yeah. That is my apartment for ya. But anyway i'm rambling!

I walked into my room and put on my tan coloured Sasha skort and my Lace white Brallete. I then put my hair in soft beachy waves and did my makeup kept it very simple keeping to foundation, concealer, Eye liner, Mascara, a light pink blush and put on a lemonade flavoured chap stick. I put on a pair of black gladiator sandals, my thin Black cardigan and the compass necklace that Stevie gave me. It was sunny and warm although it was breezy so I didn't feel like I needed to dress up to cosy. I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on my head, grabbed my purse and my phone and headed downstairs. I scrolled threw twitter for until the bell went.

I Walked over to the door, Took a deep breath and opened it to see Stevie dressed in a pair of chinos a dress shirt and the leather jacket that we bought today.

"You look stunning as usual. You ready?" He asked me in his cheeky English accent. I blushed and nodded and we headed out to his car. Before we set off he turned towards me with a blindfold in his hand and said, "May I?" I laughed and said, "Yes you may."

For the whole journey we didn't talk but it was a good, comfortable sort of silence and not the awkward, 'get me out of here!' sort of silence. Suddenly the car stopped and I felt a slight breeze and Stevie said, "Your hand please Miss." I laughed and offered him my hand as he helped me get out of the car due to my current blindness. "Can I look yet?" I asked him itching to see what the surprise was. "Ah, ah not yet." "Just a peek?" "No. You'll see soon enough if you stop talking and start to let me guide you so you don't crash into a tree or a lamppost." I laughed at his comment and said, "Lead the way Masseur." He chuckled and began to lead me in what I hoped was the right direction.

We stopped and Stevie counted down from 3 and then pulled the blind fold off. It took me a second for my eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness and I gasped at what I saw. Stevie had set out a picnic basket and a picnic blanket underneath a single cherry blossom tree strung with fairy lights in a park in front of a glassy lake. It was beautiful. I could barely even string a sentence together.

"Oh, M-my god! S-Stevie. Y-you did this all for me?" I asked him. I noticed a light blush creeping up his neck and he replied saying, "Yeah. I thought you'd like it. All though I did get a bit of help from some of the boys." I laughed and pulled him into a bear hug and whispered in his ear, "It's beautiful. Thank you" "It's no problem," He whispered back.

We sat down and he opened up the picnic basket and I saw my favorite selection of foods. There were tuna and sweetcorn sandwich's and chiken mayo and sweetcorn sandwich's along with mini eggs and mini sausages with many other finger foods. Just then he cleared his throat and said, "Oh Waiters. Can you please bring in the Champagne." And then Proudlock, Jamie and Sam came out and I almost burst out laughing at what they were wearing. They were all dressed as waiters with a black pinnies as well. They all shot cheesy grins at us as Jamie and Proudlock handed us the glasses and Sam opened the champagne with a 'POP.' I laughed at him as he poured us the champagne and they all said, "Enjoy," In exact unison.