The party and One night stands

Hi guys! I just thought I'd say in advance that you guys might hate me for what's coming! I have thought about this and think that it'd cause a good bit of drama and make the story a bit more entertaining! ;) 

Kisses -M

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sam's P.O.V* 

I took a gulp of water and switched my straighteners off. I checked my reflection in the mirror and smiled in approval. I had a pair of light denim blue shorts with white fringing along the bottom. I also had a cropped low side tank top and a black strapless bra on. I had done a neutral brown eye with a line of black eye liner. I twister my black lip ring around a little bit and set out for the bar where everyone was. I walked outside the villa and saw my brother and Lauren having dinner so I shouted, "I'm off to the party! Don't wait up guys!" They turned to see me and smiled while Lauren shouted, "Try not to hook up with anyone!" I laughed and set off. 

I walked in and saw everyone with drinks in their hands, laughing, jumping and dancing about everywhere. I walked up to the bar and as I was about to order a voice behind me said, "Waiter! Three Pina Coladas please." I grinned and turned around to see Andy standing there. I grinned at him and asked, "Who are all the drinks for?" HE smiled an award winning grin and said, "Well, one's for you and one for me and one for Jess." I felt a little spark of an unknown emotion run through me, that's weird. I smiled and asked, "You and Jess huh?" 

He blushed lightly and said, "I thought I'd give it a try, can't wait around forever." I felt that feeling go through me again. I can't be... jealous can I? No, this is Andy we're talking about here. We're like best friends and plus I've just gotten out of a relationship. Well 3 months ago but still. The waiter placed the drinks on the bar and Andy grabbed to while saying, "Well, I'll see you around?" I smiled at him and nodded. 

I turned around and took a gulp of my alcoholic Pina Colada. I took a glance at Jess and Andy, seeing them laughing. Jamie sneakily came up to them and chatted. He awkwardly stood up again and I laughed while making eye contact with him and waved him over. I gulped down the last of my drink and turned around and ordered a round of shots for two. 

*Andy's P.O.V* 

In a way I meant what I said to Sammy. I can't keep pawning over her, waiting for her to develop feelings for me or whatever. I walked over to Jess and smiled at her, handing her the drink. 

*Sam's P.O.V* 

The shots were put on the table just as Jamie leant on the bar beside me and said, "It always seems to be that Andy gets all the girls?" I chuckled at him and said, "Well he surfs has brown hair and adorable puppy dog eyes and also plays guitar and sings. You need to up your game Laing. Now are you going to wallow in self pity or take shots with me?" He let out a laugh and turned to face the bar and passed me a shot while taking one of his own. He raised a brow and said "Shall we?" I nodded and we threw them back. 

*3 am* 

I was really drunk by now and so was Jamie. We were stumbling around the resort giggling like school children. I fell back onto a wall pulling Jamie and our lips connected. We got into a heated make out session. I pulled at his hair and he let out a moan while playing with my lip ring. He pulls back and grabs my hand while running into his hotel. We came to his room and he pulled me inside and pushed me against his door. I pulled at his shirt and he took it off. We walked over to the bed, barely separating and fell back onto it and you know what happens. 

*The Next Morning* 

I groaned and rolled over falling onto a very chiselled pillow. I must have had so much to drink last night because my head is banging. I opened my eyes and saw something that I was NOT expecting. That chiselled pillow I was laying on was not actually a pillow, it was a guy. "Shit!" I quietly exclaimed and bundled the sheets around me. I looked to see Jamie groaning next to me and his eyes opened and he pretty much had the same expression as me. "Shit!" He exclaimed. We kind of just stared at each other for a moment until he slowly asked, "Did we-"

"I think so," I cut him off. It suddenly came back to me. Getting drunk with Jamie and stumbling about into his hotel room and yeah. I looked around the room and grabbed my underwear and put them on quickly. I slid my shorts on and then my tank and boots. 

I looked back to see Jamie standing in his boxers behind me. I walked over to the mirror and silently thanked god that my make up was OK since I didn't wear foundation. I ran a hand through my hair and walked towards the door and quickly looked back saying, "We do not talk of this, not yet." Not waiting for a reply I walked out and slammed the door. I walked past the breakfast area and saw Nicola sitting with Millie and Jess. Nicola spotted me first and raised a brow and said, "Ohh, Miss Matthews how scandalous! However will big brother react. Who was it?" I groaned and shook my head at her and kept walking while hearing her and the girls giggle. 

When I got back to the villa I walked past Lauren and she looked up from the counter where she was reading a magazine and smirked while saying, "Hello there baby Matthews. Who did you hook up with last night?" I walked over and took my boots off and threw them to the other side of the room. I groaned and rested my head onto the cool surface. 

"So. Fucking. Stupid. And. Hungover." I grumbled. I heard her chair scrape and then heard something be placed in front of me. I looked up and saw a glass of water and two nurofen. I quickly downed the pills and the water and mumbled to her, "This is why I love you."  

"So... who was it," She enquired. I sat up straight and looked at her knowing she was going to find out eventually. I quickly mumbled, "Jamie." Almost inaudibly. She gasped and screeched, "You slept with Jamie?!" I shushed her and said, "Shut up Laur!" Using the nickname I had given her. 

At that moment Spencer came downstairs and said, "What about Jamie?" I quickly replied by saying, "Nothing!" And Lauren said the same. He furrowed his brows and said, "Okay then. Where were you last night! I was worried sick!" 

He put a glass onto the counter but froze. Shit. He slowly turned around and glared at me saying, "You didn't. No please tell me you didn't." I stared sheepishly at the counter and he yelled, "You slept with my best friend! Jamie! Of all fucking people!" Lauren sped towards him and said, "Spencer, Calm down." 

I tried to talk to him by saying, "Spencer, please I-" He cut me off by yelling, "No! Sammy, don't even try to explain yourself!" 

He stormed out with Lauren behind him while shooting me an apologetic look. Well Shit.