Talking with Steph Shopping and Jamie's Party.

*Sam's P.O.V*

I pulled out my phone and let my finger hover over the contact saying 'Stephanie Pratt'. I sucked in a breath and tapped on it.

Bold = Stephanie Italics = Sam

"Hello?"

"Um, Hi Stephanie, it's Sam."

"Oh, erm hey. How did you get my number?"

"Oh, Josh gave it too me."

"Oh, Okay. What can I help you with?"

"I was just wondering if maybe we could have a chat."

She paused for a second and said, "Yeah sure, Where and when?"

"Bumpkin, In an hour?"

"Yeah, Okay I'll see you there."

"Ok. Bye"

(End of Call)

I let out a breath that I had appeared to be holding and collapsed onto the sofa and started to read until I had to leave to go and meet Steph.

I walked into Bumpkin and was shown to a table. Just as I sat down Steph walked in and i waved to her and she smiled and sat down opposite me. We said 'Hey' to each other and ordered some drinks.

"So, I wanted to talk to you about Stevie. Which was kind of obvious right? I just kind of wanted to know what has happened or kind of gone on between you since you got here. I mean he's told me about meeting you now and I know about the stuff that went on from the dinner party. But ultimately I just want to know what the hell is happening because I just have a feeling that he's not told me something."

She sighed and said, "I get that you must be feeling so, like, just so crap right now about how I kind of move here and Stevie becoming a bit, you know, but first off I just want to say that if I have hurt you through this in anyway i'm really, really sorry and I didn't mean to," She paused and I nodded and gave her a little smile, " So all that's kind of happened is that we talked about putting it behind us and being friends and then I meet Josh and he then goes quite defensive about if i'm going to be dating one of his good friends then we can't be good friends and yeah. I think the moral of it is that he's hurt by one of his best friends going out with his ex and yeah. from what I can tell he does love you and he just wants to get some kind of closure."

I nodded and finished off my drink, smiled and said, "Well in that case I hope that we can now move on, forget all of this shit every happened and be friends yeah?" She looked a little bit shocked and said, "You're not like the other Chelsea girls are you?" I laughed and said, "Don't insult me!" Jokingly and we both laughed and I said, "I need to get something for Jamie's party, Wanna come?" She nodded and we paid for our drinks and then left to go shopping.

While shopping I got to know Steph a bit more and she is actually really nice. I think that we're going to be really good friends.

After shopping Steph came back to mine and we both got ready together. She was wearing a really nice turquoise dress and I'm wearing a strapless black slit leg dress with crystal detailing on the top. She texted Josh to say that I would give her a ride. While in the car she asked me, "So have you talked to Stevie since the dinner party a couple of nights ago?" I groaned lightly and said, "No, I haven't. I hoping to talk to him some time tonight though. I just want to sort it out. I love him and all but it's kind of hard sometimes not to rip his throat out." Steph laughed slighty and she said, "I'm sure it'll all be fine in the end," In her American accent.

We walked into the party and to say a few head turned to us would be an understatement. A lot of people, including all of our friends, seemed shocked to see us linking arms and walking in together. I walked over to Josh alongside Steph and we talked for a while. Jamie stood up on the balcony and welcomed us to his 'Play house' and we just all hung out together for a while.

After a while Stevie walked over and rather abruptly said, "Josh we need to talk." I couldn't help but feel slightly upset that he was talking to Josh before me but at least he's trying with Josh, Who is actually a really cool guy.

"You knew about the history with me and Steph and I think you going after her is, was a bit of a dick-ish move and as a mate of mine, I think everyone will agree it is not a thing you should have done. Am I right?" Stevie said to him.

"You are-" Josh started but Stevie cut him off before he could continue by saying, "You took her on a dog walk, I'm one of your best friends but you took her on a dog walk to get in her pants." I turned towards him with a shocked look and said, "Stevie that's out of line."

Steph nodded at me in thanks and Josh said, "Well that's unfair, We didn't kiss we didn't do anything but I now really like her."

"I can see that," Stevie told him.

"And I hope that you can see that because if it was just a fling I wouldn't screw up a friendship for it."

"But going forward we're obviously not going to be as close as we were but I think that this relationship has kind of stunted that and we can all see why." Stevie declared.

Josh then said, "So we're not moving forward then?"

"Okay, fine, I've got my peace with this, You have got what you wanted and that kind of justifies the means because you guys are happy and you like each other so-" Stevie was cut of by Josh saying, "I'm not saying that, that makes me sound like a fucking dictator. That i'm gonna do whatever, you know, that's not true."

"No, all that i'm saying is that as a mate of mine you going after Stephanie is something that should never have happened.Treat her well." Stevie finished

Josh just nodded and walked away with Steph but I stayed put wanting to talk to my boyfriend.

He sighed, looked at me and said, "You know that I don't have any feelings for her but it was just the fact that one of my best friends deliberately went after one of my ex's was the reason that I said it was raw right?" I nodded and said, "I just hate all this arguing and tension around us and I hate the drama. I just want to put all of this behind us and move on and be happy. I've even done that with Steph so I don't see any reason why we can't do the same." He smiled and pulled me into a kiss. I smiled and said, "I love you." He did the same and said, "I love you too."