Fit Boys Playing Rugby

*Sam's P.O.V*

I was sat on the sofa in my apartment waiting for the results. It had been about 5 minutes so I looked at Louise and nodded. I shakily turned it around and held my breath. Negative. I let out a sigh of relief. I turned to Louise with a smile on my face and said, "Oh thank god. I'm not pregnant." I stood up and so did she and we hugged for a while. I threw the test in the bin and said, "I'm going to go and get dressed and then we are going to go watch some boys play rugby."

She laughed and shooed me away. I quickly got dressed into some black skinny jeans and an oversized green and blue flannel shirt that was designed to look slightly worn. I chucked on my favourite beige belstaff coat and some black Chelsea boots. I also slipped on my glasses because I couldn't be bothered to put my contacts in. Right now I am in such a good mood. I mean some women would kill to be pregnant but me? No way. At least not yet anyway.

I slid down my stair-slide and I heard Louise laugh at my childlike behaviour. I skipped towards her and linked arms with her. We walked outside and I hailed a cab by whistling and we got into it and made our way to the Rugby.

*At the Rugby*

I paid the cab driver and walked with Louise up to where Binky was standing. I grinned at her and said, "Hey Binks! How's it going?" I pulled her into a hug and she said, "Wow, calm down tiger! What's got you into such a good mood?" I pulled away and laughed saying, "Oh nothing! I'm just excited to see some fir boys playing rugby!" Louise, Binky and I all laughed at my comment.

I turned to face the guys who were playing the game and saw that it was half time. Andy, Jamie, JP and two other boys I hadn't met before were huddled into a group stealing glances over at Binky and I.

I turned to Louise and Binky a quick wave and began to walk over to them. I saw them all look at me but all quickly looked away as I walked over. I came to a stop beside Andy and said, "Hello boys." They all said 'Hello' other than Jamie because he was clearly feeling slightly awkward.

I turned towards the boys beside JP and said, "Hi, I don't believe we've met before I'm Sam." They smiled at me and the really buff one with curly-ish brown hair leant forward and we kissed cheeks while he said, "Hi I'm James." I then went through the same process with the other guy and he said, "Hi, I'm Elliot."

"It's nice to meet you both," I told them. Elliot then asked, "So what is it that you do?" I laughed at his confidence and replied with, "I am a model and I also work within the music industry alongside that." He nodded and asked, "So I heard that you were in Barbados, how was that?" I laughed at him kindly and said, "You seem to have a case of word vomit." He blushed and the guys laughed but I cut back in and said, "It's adorable, don't worry." I saw that JP had a tray of oranges and I laughed and looked at Jamie and said, "Oranges and Rugby huh Jamie? Brings back memories." He nodded and mumbled, "Yeah, guess so."

I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly and said, "Yeah, um Jamie I need to speak to you before you leave." He nodded and said, "Yeah, sure." I smiled at them all and said to Andy, "When are you leaving for your tour?" He smiled and said, "In about a week or so." I nodded and said, "Well you better call me at least twice a week or I'll miss you too much." I punched his shoulder lightly and he pretended it hurt and fake fell to the floor. I laughed and said, "Get up idiot." He stood up beside me and I said, "Well I will let you guys go and play your game of Rugby. Try not to break anything." I gave them a wink and turned and walked away.

I stood beside Binky and Louise until the game was over and gave the boys a round of applause alongside everyone else that was there watching them play.

All the boys began walking inside to get changed and showered ect so I started to look for Jamie. I saw him standing over on the opposite side of the field so I started to walk over the pitch toward him.
I came to a stop in front of him and he tried to say something but I automatically stopped him and said, "Look, Jamie. I'm not going to lie to you but earlier today I had a pregnancy scare and before you say anything don't worry I'm not. I just want us to go back to normal and be friends again okay? As long as you remember to-" I was almost done but Jamie cut me off by saying, "Yeah, yeah I get where your going with this. I'm just happy that there isn't any awkwardness. Although I must admit your pretty good in bed." I laughed and slapped his arms and jokingly pushed his chest and said, "Shut up Jamie! I'll see you later at the rooftop party yeah?"

He nodded and I said, "Okay well I'll see you later then!" I gave him a small wave and turned around to walk away. I chatted with Louise and Binky for a while until I hailed a cab and left to get ready.