Well Shit

*Sam's P.O.V*

I had been feeling really crappy in the mornings for the past few days and I don't know why. Rosie had invited me to an art thing the other night but I said no because I didn't want to risk puking everywhere. So here I am on a Tuesday morning lying on my sofa watching Peter Pan over again.

I heard my phone ring from my coffee table and I groaned and reached over and saw that the ID was Louise. I Picked it up and mumbled, "Hello Porg what can I help you with?"

Bold = Louise Italic = Sam

Hey Sammy, I feel like I haven't seen you in a while what's going on? You don't sound so good.

Yeah, Hey. I'm OK I guess I've just been not feeling to good these past few mornings.

Oh, right. Have you been throwing up or just not feeling good?

Yeah I've been throwing up almost every morning but don't worry it's probably just the flu or something. I'll be okay in a couple of days.

Oh, shit. I'm coming over, I'll be there in a few.

Wait Lou-

*End of Conversation*

I waited for about ten minuted until Louise came bursting through the door looking like she was freaking out. I groggily stood up and walked over to her asked<, "Lou, What's wrong and why are you freaking out on me?"

She took a few deep breaths and asked a really awkward question, "When you hooked up with Jamie did you- you know, use-" I cut her off automatically and said, "Yes. Of course."

I then paused and thought about it and began freaking out and said, "Wait, no. I don't know."
I looked at her with wide eyes and she pulled something out of her bag. A pregnancy test. Well Shit.