'I Love You' 'You Lied too my Face!'

Hey guys! So I'm going to space out the amount of weeks that Stevie and Sam have been going out just so when some more drama comes they have been together for a bit longer! That's all I needed to say really so yeah! Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sam's P.O.V*

Over the next few weeks a lot has happened in Chelsea. Stevie and I have been getting closer and closer every day and everybody now knows of our relationship. When I told Spencer he went all over protective big brother on me and gave Stevie a lecture that if he treated me wrong he would face consequences but then he loosened up and said he was happy for me which obviously made me smile. Proudlock and Lucy have decided just to be friends after Lucy found out that he was hooking up with other girls while they were going out on dates. I mean they weren't exactly dating but it doesn't give Proudlock the right to do that but yeah. Anyway. As it turns out Alik hadn't cheated on Louise and all was well between them. Will and Binky had been out on a couple of dates but Binky ended up telling him that she was just enjoying being single and wanted to have some time being single after everything that had happened between her and Alex cheating on her.

I was kind of sad when they didn't get together because I though that they would have made an amazing couple but oh well! Jamie and Proudlock have had an argument over who was living with who because Jamie had found out through my idiot of a brother sticking his nose in where it wasn't needed by telling him that Proudlock was planning to live with Stevie but i'm not to sure where they stand just now so I'll have to ask Stevie about it.

Surprisingly Rosie and I have become quite good friends. Although I don't really like the way that she kind of gossips and gets herself into everyone else's business and she knows that and has said to me that she will try her best not to do that around me and I told her that I really appreciated that, which I do.

Another surprising fact is that I haven't actually gotten into a fight with anyone yet. They all seem to say is because i'm a down to earth genuine person so they don't see any need to cause any drama with me.

I've been getting closer to the rest of the girls. Other than Louise because obviously I knew her before I came back but yeah. I have also scheduled a photo shoot for Proudlocks Serge De Nimes range later on today so yeah. I've also been doing a couple of shoots etc for my work and i've been in the studio a couple of times recording some songs.

I'd have to say that the guys i'm the closest with other than Stevie, My brother and Mark-Francis are Alik, Andy, Sam, Jamie, Will and Lonan. We all seem to get on really well. Andy and I are pretty good friends and plus we have a lot in common. Sam in just such a nice boy and we've now given each other the title of name twin which is quite funny. Jamie and I are like almost joined at the hip. He is just such a funny guy and practically like a second brother to me. Will and Lonan are like my work out buddies. Alik and i just get on like a house on fire. I'm round Louise quite a lot since we are practically best friends since like 3 -4 years ago so I seem him quite a lot even though they don't actually live together. Yet. We have been doing almost all of our training together which for me is at least once every 2 days minimum but yeah through that we have gotten a lot closer. Binky has actually started training with Lonan but i'm not 100% sure if Will knows yet but I think he does.

Right now i am at clay shooting with the majority of the girls an I think Stevie has gone out with some of the boys including his friends Jake that has just moved back to Chelsea from Dubai.

*Stevie's P.O.V*

"Everything good?" Proudlock asked me as we took a break from the tai chi. I sighed and and said, "So you probably know by now that Stephanie is obviously back now and like I know that there is still some unresolved feelings between us and that makes me feel really bad because obviously i'm with Sam now and just ugh I don't know."