Home, The Dramatic Ballet and 'What the Hell is on Your Face?'

*Sam's P.O.V*

Everyone had left 2 days ago and I hadn't told anyone that I was coming home yet because I kind of wanted it to be a bit of a surprise. I'm really nervous about seeing everyone again but I can't let that stop me. I had already sent all of my things that were to big to take with me like my surfboard to a warehouse storage unit that I had bought.

I'm just about to get on the flight when I got a text from Lauren.

'Hello baby Matthews! How is Barbados? I'm missing it and you already. ~Lauren'

I really like Lauren. She is definitely one of my favourite people that my brother has dated even though Louise is my best friend. I decided to give her a little clue by replying,

'Aww, I miss you too! Don't tell anyone but you might not have to miss me for much longer.'

And with that I switched my phone off and got ready to depart from the place I had grown to love and call home.

*After the Flight - Arriving at the Flat*

I sighed as I put my suitcase into my bedroom and I looked around. I really need to dust around here. My apartment was still as spotless as I had left it. I unpacked and cleaned around my flat for about 3 hours until there was a ring of my door bell.

I quickly jogged down the stairs and opened the door to see Lauren standing there with a wide grin and arms full of bags. She let out a happy squeal and she hugged me while trying not to crush the bags.

I let her inside and we sat down in the living room while saying, "I don't know if you know but the ballet is on tonight and this is the perfect time for you to show everybody that your back." I groaned and said, "Does it really have to be that dramatic? I kind of just want to sleep and watch the maze runner and oggle over Dylan O'brien and Thomas Brodie-Sangster."

She threw her had back delicately, laughed and then said, "Well so would I but you have a dramatic entrance to make." She chucked me two bags and said, "I bought these for you knowing that you'd just panic and no complaining! I'll see you later." and with that she left my flat to let me get ready for the ballet I was now apparently going to.

*At the Ballet*

I was now standing outside a grand door my nerves whizzing around my stomach. I was wearing a long black number that was shorter at the front and on my feet I wore black heels. I had fashioned my hair into a formal up do and had a smoky eye making my green eye colour stand out.

I gave a small nod to the two men at the door and they pulled they open. I walked in and practically all eyes turned to me. I heard a few gasps and everyone stared at me for a while. I scanned the room and saw my name twin standing with Louise. I let a small smile fall upon my features and I made my way over to them. Sam had saw me coming but Louise hadn't so I smiled at Sam and tapped Louise lightly on the shoulder. She turned around and gasped, pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"I've missed you so so much Sammy! How was Barbados? Gosh you're so tanned!" She exclaimed. I smiled at her widely and said, "I've missed you too Porg! Barbados was amazing. The time away just gave me some time to, you know, think things over." She nodded and I heard a cough from behind her and I averted my gaze to Sam and I grinned at him and pulled him into a hug.

"I missed you so much name twin," He mumbled in my ear. I laughed and pulled away while saying, "I missed you to Sam."

He then gave a cheeky dimpled smile and said, "So, I heard about you and your cheeky one night stand." I groaned and Louise hit my arm as she asked, "How could you not tell me this? Who was it?" I faced her and told her, "It was Jamie." She hit my arm again and said, " Sammy! You dirty girl!" I laughed at her word choice and said, "I was drunk Lou, you can hardly blame me. I wasn't thinking."