Pool Party/Fight

*Andy's P.O.V*

I watched her run off with Lucy giggling like crazy while holding the bottle of red wine that she had nicked from Jamie.

I heard a throat clear and I snapped my head round to see the boys looking at me with strange looks on their faces. "You sooooo like her bro!" Proudlock says. What? Is it really that obvious.

"Yes." Jamie said. "Wait, Did I say that out loud?" They laughed slightly and Jamie said, "Yeah you did." Proudlock then went serious and said, "Andy, you realize that you can't really pursue it, right? She's going out with Stevie." We began to walk back up the the huge house as I said, "I know but I just, really like her. I feel like it's stronger than the feelings I had for Louise when I first met her."

We walked by the pool and I had my eyes glued too Sam. I couldn't help but admire how dazzlingly gorgeous she looked. She was, literally, the ideal girl. Musical, Smart, Beautiful, Fit, Stylish, Funny, Care free, Drama free- I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Jamie whistle cheekily and Proudlock hit my shoulder while giving me a look.

Sam stood up and strutted over and laughed while dragging Jamie by the collar, and Jamie stupidly thinking she was just teasing him carried on walking with her until she pushed him, fully clothed, in the pool.

All the girls stood up and clapped while laughing massively and Proudlock and I joined in too. Jamie burst out of the pool surface and gave a death glare at Sammy and he got out of the pool and started to chase her. Her hair was flying everywhere and when she ran past me I grabbed her by the waist and ran with her laughing like a maniac. The girls were laughing at us all and eventually Jamie gave up and i put her down breathing heavily. I felt her slip her hand into mine and I looked at her and she had a mischievous look in her eye and she jumped into the pool still holding my hand making me fall in.

We stuck our head up out of the surface and she was laughing. I looked at her with and adoring smile on my face and splashed her with the water making her splash me back. All of the girls jumped in the pool and so did Jamie. Still bearing in mind that Jamie and I were still fully clothed. I saw that Proudlock was taking pictures on his phone and he told everyone to pose at the camera. I lifted Sammy up onto my shoulders making her throw her hands up into the air. She and I were in the center of the group picture. We all pulled various poses until we all got out of the pool and walked towards proudlock making him get a slightly scared look on his face.

"Wait, wait, wait guys! No, don't even think about it!" He screeched but Sammy ran forward and grabbed his arms and dragged him forwards. For a girl she was pretty damn strong! She pushed him in and jumped in after him. She was just like a little kid, which was what I loved about her, wait, Love. Haha, Nah...Right?

*Sam's P.O.V*

I laughed and jumped in after Proudlock. This has already been one of the best holidays I've even been on already! I popped my head out of the water and Proudlock was glaring at me. Luckily enough for him Andy had grabbed his phone out of his hands before I pushed him in. I never knew Andy could be so mischievous!

Proudlock grabbed me and spun me around in the air making my hair go everywhere. "Oliver! Put me down! I'm getting dizzy!" I screeched at him. "NO! It's your own fault you pushed me, Jamie and Andy in! FULLY CLOTHED! This is the least you deserve.!" I giggled and pulled at his hair and he yelped and put me down. I swan as fast as I could with him on my tail and I saw a hand stuck out and i grabbed it and was yanked out of the pool. I saw that the hand belonged to Andy and Jamie was behind him. Crap.

I ran around the pool with the boys hot on my tail and I saw that the girls were filming. I ran past them and grabbed Louise's phone while she shouted, "HEY!" I turned the camera face forward and shouted at the camera saying, "Help Me! The evil Englishmen are chasing after me because I pushed them in the pool fully clothed!" I stopped the video and sent it to Spencer and Stevie while still running!