Polo

*Sam's P.O.V*

After I got out of the shower I wrapped myself in my towel and walked towards my walk-in closet. As I flicked through my clothes looking for something to wear my phone buzzed signalling I was getting a call and saw that it was Spencer.

Bold = Sam Italics = Spencer

Hello Spencer what can I help you with?

What's this I'm hearing about you going on a date with Stevie?

Well I haven't actually been given the chance to tell you yet but yes, Stevie has asked me out on a date and I said yes. Problem brother?

I just don't want you to get hurt Sammy. The guys around here aren't always loyal.

I know but I just think that Stevie seems different. Now I would appreciate it if you would hang up so I can get ready for the polo game.

Are you going with Stevie?

Yes I am. Ok gotta go byeee...

I trailed off and hung up on him and resumed looking for something to wear. I finally settled on a white and blue floral dress, a pair of White heels and For accessories I had my silver band, sapphire diamond ring, on that I got from Spencer for my last birthday and my pastel blue clutch. As I finished getting ready I heard the bell go and I walked downstairs and opened the door to reveal a very dashing Stevie.

His mouth dropped and he said, "Wow. You look stunning." I blushed and said, "Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself," with a smile. "I have something for you," He said. He Reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a long navy box. He opened the lid and looked to me for my reaction. Inside the box was a beautiful gold compass necklace that looked very expensive. I gasped and said, " Stevie... It's beautiful. I can't take this!"

"No I insist. May I?" I nodded and turned around and lifted my hair so he could put the necklace on me. I could feel his fingers on the back of my neck and once he had finished I turned back around and smiled at him. We got into the car and off we went.

We arrived at a huge polo estate and Stevie being the gentleman he is walked around to the passenger side of the door and opened it up for me. He offered me his arm and I linked mine with his and we walked towards the rest of the people. We caught a couple of curious glances mainly coming from the group of people we were heading towards. Proudlock, Louise and Alik.

I kissed all of their cheeks and said hi to them and Stevie did the same thing with Louise but hugged the guys. "Sooo. What's going on here then?" Louise inquired. I laughed and said, "Stevie asked to escort me to the polo match so here we are."

"Not only that but Mr.Stevie Johnson asked this cheeky Matthews on a date this morning and she said yes," Proudlock added. Louise hit me on the arm and said, "How could you not tell me this?!" In a shocked tone. I giggled at her and said, "I haven't had the chance to. I was going to tell you sooner or later!"

Alik then said, "And where did you get that pretty necklace of yours?" I laughed guessing Stevie had told him about it. "Stevie gave it to me," I smiled at them. I got and 'Ooh let me see!" From Louise and then when I reached up to show her she gasped as she saw my ring and said, "OH MY GOSH! Where did you get that beauty?" As she held my hand admiring it. I chuckled at her curiosity and said, "Spencer gave it too me for my birthday last year."

"Wow. Who knew Spencer could be so nice!" Proudlock said and we laughed at him. "Yeah, No Spencer and I have always been really close ever since I can remember but yeah. He's a very over protective brother. I got a call from him about an hour ago from him asking me about our date." I looked to Stevie as he said, "What did he say?" "He didn't really mind because I think since he knows that you're quite a good guy he just said he didn't want me to get hurt."