Birthday Party and Cheaters

*Sam's P.O.V* 

I've been back from France for a little while now and my party is right around the corner. Literally, it's tonight. There's so many people coming I've had to change the venue but it should be all right since everyone knows where they're going. I had a quick shower and wrapped a towel around myself and walked into my bedroom. I looked into my mirror find Stevie sitting on my bed. 

I jumped and spun around to face him saying, "Oh my gosh Stevie! You scared me!" I smiled and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my towel covered waist. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and said, "That towel's driving me crazy." I blushed but smirked and told him, "Well, maybe if you didn't sneak up on me something may have happened. Butttt, I have to get ready for tonight!" I pulled away from his embrace and walked into my wardrobe. 

"That's so unfair!" I heard him call out but I just chuckled and walked backwards to look at him and said, "What are you wearing for tonight?" He looked at me and said, "A dark navy blue tux with a black bow tie." I nodded and said, "Ok." 

I flitted through multiple different outfits until I found the perfect one. I saw Stevie try to walk in and see what I was looking at but I turned around swiftly and pushed him back lightly and said, "Nu-uh. You're not seeing anything until tonight!" 

He groaned and said, "That's so not fair." I laughed at his expression and I said, "Go away! I'll see you later!" Before he could reply I pushed him out of my room and closed the door in his face. I heard him chuckle lightly and he said, "Love you!" I heard footsteps walk away then my apartment door open and close. I felt the butterflies in my stomach but I pushed them down and started to get ready. I put my hair into a waterfall braid and curled the ends. I then did my make up doing a dramatic, navy, smoky eye but I kept a nude lip colour. 

By now it was nearing 7:30 and the event officially starts at 8:00 and I can't really be late to my own birthday party. I hurried into my navy, lace dress and walked to the door. I walked out of my apartment, locking the door behind me and got into my car. 

After about a 10 minute drive I arrived at the location. There was a fair amount of cars there already there meaning I was technically late but... oh well. 

I locked my car and out my keys into my navy clutch and went into the building. I took in a deep breath and I made my way in. I was now standing at the top of the staircase and I looked around everyone that was there. I saw my brother standing beside a pretty blonde/ haired girl. 

As I walked down the stairs people started to clap and cheer while shouting happy birthday at me. I smiled and made my best attempt not to fall over.  I stepped onto level ground and walked towards my brother and the pretty blonde beside him. 

He gave me a massive hug and said, "Happy birthday little sis." I pulled away and grinned at him saying, "Thank you dear brother of mine," I paused and swivelled to look at the girl who was smiling beside him and asked, "Who might this be Spenny?" I smiled once more and wrapped an arm around her waist and said, "This is my girlfriend Lauren." I smiled at her and we kissed cheeks as she said, "It's a pleasure to meet you happy birthday." We stepped back and I said, "It's so nice to finally meet you."

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a voice saying, "Guess who." I smiled and turned my head to see Stevie and said< "Could it be my amazingly handsome boyfriend." I gave him a quick peck and Spencer said, "Watch it Johnson. Just because we're friends doesn't men you can get away with everything." 

Stevie was introduced to Lauren and we talked for a while until it was time for me to make a speech. I was handed a microphone and I stood up on the platform and said, "Hello everyone! I just want to say thank you all for coming to my party and for all the gifts! So please enjoy the food and the drinks because Spencer has agreed to pay for this whole thing!" Everyone cheered and clapped while shouting 'Happy Birthday.'