Barbados

*Sam's P.O.V* 

So it's been about 3 months since I left and the only people I've spoken to have been Spencer and Louise. I have had almost non stop calls and texts from everyone but I just couldn't reply. I know it sounds selfish but I really just needed time to myself but that isn't going to last long. Spencer and Louise were the only people who actually know where I am.

As it turns out Alex Mytton and his new girlfriend Nicola, who is really nice might I say, have been chilling in Barbados for a while and though Alex was given a bad rep he's actually really nice. Ah, anyway as I was saying my isolation from the Chelsea gang isn't going to last long because apparently a group of them are coming. Spencer and Lauren arrived in Barbados a little while ago because Spencer was worried about me but also because they wanted a holiday. I know Stevie isn't coming so it's all good. 

"Hey Sammy!" I heard from behind me. Right now I'm in my wetsuit and bikini on the beach getting ready to surf. I hadn't done it in a while so I'm buzzing to get back out there. I turned around to see Alex, Nicola, Lauren and my brother walking up to the bot that we had hired. "You coming out?" Alex shouted over to me. I smiled at them and shouted, "Nah i'm good! I'm gonna surf for a while!" 

They began to get onto the boat and Lauren shouted, "We're going to sunbath after, would you care to join us?" I really like Lauren. She's really good for my brother and I'm just happy to see him happy. "Depends if I'm enjoying the ocean!" They all laughed and set off on the boat. I had decided to get a lip piercing when I first moved just to do something new and make a decision by myself without the input of others because when I first went out with Stevie all my friends were like 'go for it' and see how that turned out.

I grabbed my surf board and made my way into the ocean. I've always loved the water. I paddled into a wave and duck dived underneath. I paddled hard and stood up on my board and began to ride the wave. 

Before I knew it had been 3 hours and I began to head up onto the shore again. I locked my board away and unzipped the top half of my wetsuit revealing my bikini top. 

It was obvious that the Chelsea lot had arrived by now because I could hear Jamie shouting, "Barbados baby!" I laughed at his childish ways and walked through the entrance. I was staying in a  villa up in the hills with Spencer and Lauren but there was a resort right next to the beach with pools and bars ect. 

As I walked past one of the more private pools I stopped for a second to see Andy, Jamie and a boy I hadn't met before. I walked around the edge on the opposite side to where they were while hearing the boy I hadn't met before say I love you in elvish. The boys laughed hysterically but I decided to make myself noticeable and say, "I love you in Elvish. I'm impressed. "

The boys stopped laughing and their eyes widened and it took them a second before Jamie shouted, "OH MY GOD! SAMMY!" 

He swam up to the edge and got out and gave me a tight hug and spun me around. He pulled away and said, "Where the bloody hell have you been for the past three months?" I kept a smile on and said, "I've just been here, in Barbados." 

His jaw dropped as he said, "You've been here this whole time and not told anyone? We haven't heard from you in months!" I looked down guiltily and said, "I just had to get away for a while after-" He cut me of and said, "I get it, no need to explain and you got a lip piercing! Look at that black ring!" 

I heard a cough and I turned to see Andy with his arms open standing out on the other edge of the pool. I squealed and ran round the pool and jumped into the arms of one of my best friends. He laughed and span me around in the air. He put me down and pulled me into a bone crushing hug while whispering in my ear saying, "I missed you so much. I was so worried about you." I pulled away and brushed my wet hair from my eyes and said, "I could tell from your hundreds of calls and texts."