Hi!

Hi! So I noticed that on wattpad there is only like 2 FF on the channel 4 series Made in Chelsea and they haven't really been updated in like ages so I decided to start an MIC fan fiction about Spencer Matthews little sister. I know that in real life Spencer doesn't have a little sister but it's fictonal so ya. This book is basically going to be based around the same events in series 8 but with my own twist into it and yeah!:) So i'm just going to go through her Sam's looks, personality and hobbies ect before the first chapter so yeah.

Looks-

Height : 5ft 7

Eye color : Piercing Forest Green (Sometimes wears Glasses)

Hair Color : Golden Blonde

Tattoos : On her side saying her families initials, Stars behind her ear.

Piercings : Both Ear Lobe's, Cartilage on left ear, Industrial Bar on her Right Ear, Nose ring.

Personality -

Kind, Affectionate, Ambitious, Artistic, Charismatic, Creative, Dependable, Sociable, Happy, Reliable, Sympathetic, Loyal, Funny, Sarcastic (sometimes) etc

Traits : Can make you laugh and smile when you're sad, Will protect her friends and family from anything and many more. 

Hobbies and activities -

Running, Swimming, Volleyball, Mountain, Used to play rugby with her brother, Netball, Football, Boxing (When she's angry), Surfing, Horse riding, Polo and a lot of other sports. 

Sings, Song Writing, Guitar (Acoustic, Bass, Electric,), Piano, Drums, Cajon Box Drum, Beat boxes, Violin, Flute, and a lot of other instruments.

Photography, Blogger, Writer, Poet, Likes to cook, etc.