Running and Interns with Oranges.

*Sam's P.O.V*

The next day I woke up about 8 O'Clock because I've always been an early riser. Since I was feeling quite awake I decided I would go for a run because I hadn't been running in London for ages. I got changed into a blue/green patterned Nike Sports Bra put on my Nike running shorts and put on my Nike Blue Roshe Runs went downstairs. I kind of have a thing for Nike. I grabbed a protein shake and and apple, grabbed my running bag full of my running stuff and headed off to Wimbledon Common on my motor bike.

I pulled up into the parking lot and took off my helmet and out it into my bike box and locking it in there. I tied my hair up into a tight ponytail and grabbed my running bag. I walked into the field area and took my phone, earbuds and running band and put on my running playlist. I his my bag in the bushes knowing that if it did get stolen, which was doubtful, only stuff that could easily be replaced would be in it.

After running for at least 2 hours when I was doing a lap of the field I heard a shout saying, "WATCH OUT!" I instantly turned around and saw a rugby ball coming full speed towards my head. This was when playing rugby with my brother came in handy. I grabbed the ball steadily with my hands and put one foot behind the other to steady the impact. I lowered the ball and saw that it was Jamie, Proudlock, Alik and Stevie. Recognition crossed their faces along with slight admiration of what I just did. I laughed and pulled my earbuds out and jogged towards them. I handed Stevie the ball but he didn't take it. He was looking at me like he was in a trace. Okkkaaaayyy then. I waved my hand in front of his face and said, "Stevie?" I sighed and looked at the other guys who had slight smirks on their faces. "What's up with him?" They just laughed and I hit the back of Stevie's head and that knocked him out of his trance. "You ok?" He just nodded. What is up with him. I'll have to ask him later. He finally took the ball and I stepped back into the circle nod said, "You know you guys really need to work in you throwing skills." They just laughed and Jamie said, "Well what about you," gesturing to my flat stomach. He continued on with, "Where the hell did you learn to catch like that?!" I laughed at his puzzled expression and said, "When we were teenagers Spencer Taught me to play rugby. And the only reason my stomach is toned is because in modelling you either have a flat stomach or a 4 pack depending on your area of expertise." "And your area if expertise is..." He questioned cheekily. "Usually swimwear/underwear but I do actually do normal fashion to. it varies from time to time," I replied. "Impressive he countered and we all laughed.

Proudlock then asked, "Have you thought anymore about my offer? About the modelling job?" I replied, "I have actually and if you're still up for it I would love to." A bright smile crossed his face but Alik looked slight confused, "The other night Proudlock offered me a modelling gig for his clothing line. To answer your unspoken question Alik." I laughed.

The next thing I know Sam came running into the field with a large plate of what looks like oranges. I laughed slightly at his happy expression that seems to have permanently graced his face. The guys all cheered and I shot them all a questioning look with that Jamie responded with, "Sam is my intern. I'm paying him and he practically does anything I need him to. Like getting oranges," He laughed and I hit him on his arm. "What was that for? and damn girl how are you that strong?" "I work out almost every 2 days and that was for practically slave trading him. Although you think he might get my back from the other side of the field?" I questioned mockingly to him and he laughed.

"Good game boys good game," Sam said enthusiastically. then he noticed me and said, "Oh and girl hey name twin." I laughed and said," Hey name twin," right back at him with a playful wink. "Mr Sam Thompson," Jamie introduced him on his entry all though I'm pretty sure we all know him. he then shook everybody's hands and got a round of 'Hey buddies' etc. everybody took an orange slice and he offered one to me and I picked one up and said, "don't mind if I do."