Jelousy (Good Wife Crossover)

Sophia pinned Kalinda up against the wall leading back to the ladies room, "You can't ignore me forever." She said, a smile playing at her lips.

She knew Kalinda still wanted her, no matter how indifferent she was trying to act.

The darker haired woman turned her head slightly, not willing to fully expose her neck to the blonde.

"Keep telling yourself that." She responded evenly, her eyes nonchalantly moving to meet Sophia's piercing gaze.

The blonde's lips drew into a tight line and her eyes narrowed. She exhaled deeply from her nose before releasing Kalinda.

"Fine. I am going to go have a few drink with our guests." Sophia stated, her eyes adapting a cold edge to them. It wasn't a cruel expression but Kalinda could tell she'd started something that she would most definitely have to deal with as quickly as possible.

She slumped against the wall as soon as Sophia was out of view, she knew the other woman was right. There was only so long she could ignore her advances, husband or not.

As she approached the bar that the other woman had already met up at she felt a sliver of jealousy slice into her stomach.

Sophia was leaning against the bar, in between a stool she'd most likely pick as her own and the one Olivia Benson was seated at. The blonde's body was angled toward the brunette in a way that Kalinda knew very well.

She had her attention focused intently on the older woman, her body language dripping with interest.

"I hope you don't mind... I looked you up before giving your captain a call, you've got a pretty impressive resumé Miss Benson."

Olivia smiled, "Thank you, I'm glad we were able to help you with your case."

Amanda's jaw tightened as she listened to the other blonde talking to her partner, Sophia was practically staring at her like a piece of meat. And while Amanda couldn't deny she caught herself staring at the brunette frequently, she could say that she wasn't as crude as the other woman.

Her eyebrows lifted, hiding behind her bangs as Sophia's hand brushed Olivia's forearm. Her blood boiled, fingers tightening around her glass as she noticed Olivia only chuckle in response.

Fin had easily picked up on her feelings for the brunette while they were partnered up on the job, he had warned her about how defensive Olivia could be about her sexual orientation. The Olivia before her seemed perfectly at ease with the blatant flirting from the other blonde.

Amanda caught a glimpse of Kalinda approaching from the corner of her eye, her rigid shoulders relaxing slightly.

Kalinda's body language spoke volumes, it was obvious that she was also displeased with how close Sophia was to Olivia.

The two shared a brief glance before Kalinda took the seat to the right of Sophia, her hand grazing the blonde's lower back. Sophia however, barely acknowledged her presence.

As the minutes ticked by, the situation stayed the same. Amanda tucked a few stray pieces of hair back behind her ear, her hand trembling as she reached for her second shot of whiskey.

Her jaw flexed as another bout of giggles erupted next to her and she quickly took the shot before slamming the glass back onto the bar.

Her eyes moved toward the two women beside her, her blood immediately beginning to boil again.

Sophia's hand was gently squeezing Olivia's thigh, a wide smile tugging at her lips.

The taller blonde's eyes drifted over lazily to meet Amanda's, one eyebrow twitching above the other at the slamming of the shot glass.