Kick

Amanda shifts uncomfortably in her desk chair, unable to find a position in which she can work on her DD5's without putting pressure on her ever growing belly.

She rolls her neck and pushes away from the desk, hands on her stomach. "You're really doin' a number on mama right now, baby." She whispers, hand rubbing her bump up and down.

"Amanda," She hears, and her head snaps up, cheeks tinting red as she watches Olivia lean against her office door frame.

"Yea, Lieu?"

"Come here for a sec?" She has a small smile on her face and her head is tilted, letting the younger woman that she's not in any kind of trouble.

She pushes herself up, groaning as she walks over to her boss on swollen feet. "Sorry I'm so out of it today. This little bean's givin' me a hard time." She smiles sheepishly.

Olivia shakes her head, stepping aside to let the blonde into her office. "Understandable. How far along are you now?"

"Five months."

"Is she moving around?" Olivia asks, a tinge of excitement in her voice. Amanda knows that the older woman never got to experience the 'joys' of pregnancy when it came to Noah.

"Not yet. That I know of at least. Doc says she's small for 5 months." Amanda smiles sadly. She knew when she found out that she was pregnant, that she was pushing it with her age. The older you get, the higher the risks are.

"I just wanted to check in. You looked a little uncomfortable there." The brunette crosses her arms, concern etched on her face.

"Oh, I'm fine. I just can't get close enough to the desk without putting pressure on my-" She stops, feeling something flutter in her lower abdomen. Her eyes go wide, and she stares at the older woman.

"Amanda?" Olivia steps closer, hand reaching out to touch the other woman's shoulder.

Amanda grabs Olivia's hand and pressed it to her lower belly, right above her navel, and she watches as a look of shock and amazement washes over her boss' face.

"Oh my.." Olivia whispers, stepping closer.

The baby is going crazy, moving around, kicking, finally stretching her little limbs, and it's a crazy feeling.

Amanda can't stop the flood of tears as her eyes stay locked on the other woman. She takes a deep breath when Olivia presses her other hand to her protruding stomach, caressing softly. "Beautiful..." The older woman murmurs, eyes cast down in the direction of Amanda's baby bump.

When the baby settles down, Olivia clears her throats and goes to pull away.

Not giving her actions a second thought, Amanda wraps her fingers around Olivia's wrist and pulls her close, their bodies pressing together intimately.

She leans up the few extra inches and pressed her mouth to the older woman's, completely overwhelmed by the breathtaking moment. Something so important, and she shared it with Olivia.

When they pull apart, their eyes search each other for any kind of answers.

"That was..." Olivia begins, not knowing how to finish.

"A mistake?" Amanda asks cautiously, looking at her fingers.

"Lovely.." The older woman corrects, a small smile gracing her lips. "How do you feel now? Since she moved, there might be less pressure?" She asks sweetly, fingers coming out to graze the blonde's belly.

"I definitely feel better."