If You Only Knew

Olivia slowly stirs from her peaceful slumber on Christmas morning. Her chocolate brown orbs gently easing open in order to adjust to the light surrounding the room she now shared with her girlfriend of three years. Amanda. The blonde and her daughter had moved in with Olivia and Noah almost ten months ago now. This was their first Christmas morning waking up in bed together. Something that was truly exciting for the brunette following many, many lonely holidays in the past. Shuffling closer to her girlfriend, Olivia places her arm over Amanda's peacefully sleeping body. Her bare skin beneath the brunettes arm like silk to her touch. Placing a soft kiss against Amanda's neck, Olivia softly coaxes her from the depths of her slumber. The loving action of the older woman not enough to wake her sleeping partner, so she perseveres a couple more times before the blonde eventually grunts at her.

Amanda has never been a morning person in the last five years that Olivia has known her. The number of days the blonde had been late arriving at the precinct was astounding, she didn't expect the disliking of the early hours to change just because it was Christmas morning. A soft chuckle escapes the brunettes lips as she continues to kiss Amanda's neck and get complaints in return, until the younger detective finally turns onto her back, allowing her girlfriend to plant a firm kiss straight onto her lips.

"Mmmm." Amanda moans, less grumpily than her grunts just a few seconds prior.

"Good morning." Olivia beams at the blonde, her grin spreading from ear to ear.

"Mmmm." Amanda moans again, reaching up and pulling Olivia to lie half on top of her. Olivia's lips once again meeting her own in a searing kiss. Her tongue instantly begging for access to her brunette girlfriends warm mouth.

Their kiss quickly becomes heated. Amanda's one hand buried deep in dark brown locks whilst the other draws aimless patterns across Olivia's back. Olivia's hands freely roaming the front of Amanda's very naked body, searching every inch of her bare skin. The smoothness of the milky white expanse sending a rush of arousal to her core, compounded when her strong yet nimble fingers come into contact with Amanda's erect nipple. Rolling the dusky pink peak between her fingers, the blonde emits a moan straight into her own throat. Their lips working sensually against each other. Neither wanting to break, if even just to catch their breath.

Olivia's long fingers travel gingerly down her girlfriends quivering abdominal muscles, heading to the warmth she can already feel being emitted at the apex of Amanda's thighs. The brunette breaks their kiss, only in order to catch her breath. Both women's chests heaving as they try to breathe. Olivia's lips move alone Amanda's jaw, leaving a trail of wet open mouthed kisses in their wake, until she reaches the super sensitive spot on the blondes collarbone. Sucking the soft flesh into her mouth with a pop. The action earning a rather loud, extremely guttural moan from her girlfriend who is currently squirming underneath her. Desperate for the brunettes touch between her thighs.

Just as Olivia's fingers dip into the dripping folds of Amanda's core, Noah barges through their bedroom door, coming rushing in with a squealing Jesse in his arms balanced precariously in his small arms.

"Uuuuuuugggghh." Amanda groans in frustration, earning an apologetic look from Olivia as the brunette quickly puts the slightest amount of distance between them.

"Merry Christmas." Noah screeches as Jesse continues to squeal with excitement.

"Merry Christmas my sweet boy." Olivia greets her son, taking the toddler from his arms and placing her down between the two women, careful to keep herself and her naked girlfriend led beside her covered with the duvet. Amanda quickly scooping her daughter up and kissing the fidgety toddler, before allowing her to move around the covers.

Noah climbs onto the bed himself and throws himself into his mother's arms. Olivia showering him in sloppy kisses.

"Can we open presents now? Santa has been." The young boy tells boy women. Amanda merely grumbling about the time discontentedly. Olivia can't help but grin at the situation. Jesse isn't yet old enough to understand the magic of Christmas so this is all new to her girlfriend.