Look

She didn't mean to look. Really, she didn't. It was one of those times where you see something you shouldn't, know it's wrong, but can't find the power to look away.

So she sat there in that locker room, perched on a bench adjacent to the first shower stall, mouth agape and eyes hungry.

She'd never really thought about her colleague in that way, Olivia Benson was a professional, seasoned detective and she'd admired her from day one. Sure, she found the older woman attractive, but she found a lot of people attractive. But now, as she sees the older woman wash the grime and heaviness of the day off of that curvaceous, tan body, that way is all she can think about Olivia in.

She knew the older woman was fit for her age, but her imagination apparently didn't do the real thing justice.

The shower curtain hadn't been shut properly so she got a good eye full of what the senior detective kept hidden under sweaters and slacks. Beautiful, full breasts, luscious hips, an ass to kill for, a strong back and she didn't bother trying to justify how delicious the front looked.

She felt like a perv- a complete creep. She knew she should give the older woman the privacy she deserves. She knew she shouldn't be looking at something that wasn't meant for her eyes.

But again-

She couldn't look away.

She heard the unmistakable sound of the faucet turning off and she scrambled to her locker, trying to seem like she wasn't staring like a teenage boy.

Olivia stepped out of the stall, towel wrapped tightly around her chest and an oddly coy smirk on her lips.

She stepped past the younger woman, stopping briefly to mutter into the blonde's ear.

"If you wanted a show, you coulda bought me dinner first."