Come On Home

Amanda slides the key into the doorknob of her new home. Her home with Olivia. After a year and a half of being together, Olivia had finally asked the younger woman to live with her, and her answer was nothing short of a joyful yes. She has the last box of her essentials under her arm as she shuffles inside, taking note of the dim lighting in the small house. Olivia had told her earlier that day that she would be waiting for her at home, so Amanda's a little confused when she finds that the house is silent and seemingly empty.

She hears a faint noise down the hallway, sort of a splashing sound, and she figures her lover is taking a bath. She sets the box down on the floor next to the couch, sheds her sweater, shoes, and makes her way down the hall. She pauses when she hears music playing, their favorite artist, and then another noise.

A moan. She knows that sound well.

She tiptoes through their bedroom and to the bathroom, seeing that the door is half open. She pokes her head in and nearly falls to the floor at the sight before her.

Olivia's in their bathtub, a leg hanging over the side, dripping water onto the floor, her hair is in a loose clip and her neck is arched back. She's breathing heavily; one of her hands is gripping the side of the tub and the other is submerged under the slightly bubbly water.

Amanda's woman's jaw drops when she hears Olivia whimper, eyes closed, head now turned towards her. "God, Amanda.." The brunette whimpers, body writhing in the warm water.

The blonde's breath hitches as she watches her girlfriend pleasure herself.

Olivia's eyes snap open but she doesn't falter, instead she speeds up, her arm splish-splashing in and out of the water lightly. Her eyes are dark and her mouth is in that sexy little 'O' shape, and she's staring intensely at her girlfriend. "You took too long to get here." She rasps, eyes fluttering and toes curling.

Amanda steps into the bathroom, eyes focusing on the older woman's. She watches the brunette's hand move seductively in the water, can see the distorted outline of her hips and the neatly trimmed curls, and christ, those breasts that can't decided if they want to be in or out of the water.

"Amanda.." Olivia whimpers again, dark gaze faltering. "You have two seconds to lose the clothes before I finish this myself."

The blonde is sent into overdrive, not wasting a second before stripping off her clothes and lowering herself into the warm water. "You're naughty for starting without me, Livvie." She tuts, her hand moving to grip her girlfriend's arm. She pulls Olivia's hand from between her legs and slips the two slick fingers into her mouth, tasting the older woman's arousal. She ignores the other woman's groan of displeasure. "You know that I like making you like this.." She purrs, moving to rest on top of Olivia.

"Baby.." Olivia mutters, arching her back as Amanda latches her lips onto her lover's wet, distended nipple. She feels the older woman's nails rake down her back as she sucks on the cinnamon colored skin, nipping and tugging a little bit rougher than usual.

"What ever shall I do with you?" She murmurs against heated flesh.

"Fuck me." Olivia grates, cupping Amanda's cheeks and bringing their lips together. "Right here.." Her voice is rushed, and the younger woman can tell that she's close to release already, just by what she'd already done to herself. "Right in our bathtub." She mumbles.

That's all the convincing that the blonde needs. She feels Olivia's leg move from the edge of the tub to wrap around the middle of her back, keeping her in place. She slides her fingers inside the writhing woman, slides them home, the place she truly loves being. The other woman expels a long breath as Amanda's fingers fill her, rubbing slowly against her spongy front wall.

"Amanda Rollins, I said fuck me." She growls, giving the younger woman's damp, blonde hair a firm tug.

"Yes, ma'am."

Her fingers slide out, then slam back in, sending Olivia's head back over the edge of the old fashioned tub, mouth dropping open. The older woman's fingers are back at the edge, holding on tightly as her girlfriend moves her fingers deftly, expertly in and out of her.

Water is cascading over the edge of the tub but neither women are aware enough of anything other than each other to pay attention.

The clip in Olivia's hair, although still holding her hair up, is loose, letting a few long strands of the older woman's hair to fall in wild curls around her cheeks and sticks to her shoulders. This is Amanda's favorite Olivia. Not a stitch of makeup, messy hair, freckled cheeks flushed, eyes drooping. This is the Olivia that only she is allowed to see. Only she gets the privilege of witnessing.

When Olivia comes, she let's out a noise that sounds like a mixture of a laugh and a moan, and it's the sexiest thing Amanda's ever heard. The blonde watches her lover's face intently, fingers relentlessly pounding into the older woman. She doesn't dare touch that little nub that's begging for attention. She'll call it a little punishment for starting without her.

As the brunette calms down, breath heavy, she smiles lazily. "I love it when you get like that." She husks, voice dripping with honey and spice.

"When I get like what?"

"When you get bold and take what's yours."

She'll probably never understand how Olivia is so willing to be hers, but she daren't question it. She leans forward and kisses her lover deeply, languidly, basking in the scent of her girlfriend. The heady mixture of sex and vanilla, and she thinks she can taste wine on the older woman's tongue. She could get drunk off of this woman.

"Welcome home, lover." Olivia whispers against her mouth, teeth tugging on the blonde's lower lip. They devour each other for a few moments longer before deciding that they aren't nearly finished with each other. They've got a bed to christen as theirs. Amanda pulls the drain and helps the other woman out of the bath tub, not bothering to towel off. They stumble clumsily into the bedroom, and Olivia pushes the younger woman away, telling her to lay on the bed.

Amanda listens, stacking a few pillows and propping her head up. She watches as Olivia undoes her hair, tossing the clip to the side. The brunette crawls up the bed, body glistening from the water, tips of her curly hair damp from being unintentionally doused.

"I do think I need to properly welcome the love of my life home." She purrs, pushing the younger woman's legs apart. The hungry gaze her dripping sex is awarded nearly sends her over the edge. Olivia knows exactly how to make her feel completely cherished. "But.. Something tells me that this will be my treat." She's still on her knees as she lowers her mouth, and Amanda can see her perfectly tanned ass, adorned in a light sheen of water. "Such a sweet treat."

Fireworks explode in front of her eyes as she watches Olivia's tongue maneuver in and out, up down, everywhere she can reach. She's licking and sucking and nipping like this is her first and last meal ever on earth. It's always like this.

"Right there.." Amanda pants, head finally losing the battle and tilting back, eyes also betraying her and slipping closed. She's given the chance to just feel now, feel Olivia's lips and teeth and tongue and..

"Oh, Fuck!" Fingers.

Her hand flies to damp brown locks, tangling roughly and holding the head between her legs in place. She flies apart when she feels, hears, Olivia whisper a needy, "I love you," against her throbbing body, tongue sloppily lapping up the blonde's release.

The next thing she knows, Olivia's on top of her, hands cupping her pert breasts, lips kissing and nipping at her collarbone and neck. They kiss again, and Amanda can taste herself on her girlfriend's lips. It's one of the most erotic things she's ever experienced. The deepest connection, and now it's happening in their home, in their room, and god, in their bed.

Their slick bodies are pressed together as they lay quiet, content on just relaxing after their wild lovemaking, both in the bathroom and in their now wet bed.

"I love you." Amanda finally says, head turning to face Olivia's. The older brunette smiles sweetly, lips plump from the work they did a few minutes ago.

"I love you, too."

They hear their song come back on, the album probably having started over. The sweet melody of Lyle Divinsky drifting softly from the bathroom to their bedroom.