Chapter Thirty Eight

Good morning the princess of my life!

Morning my heart i kiss him back to reply his greetings.

So how was your night,hope you sleep well?

Sure I did and that because you where the last person I saw and the first am seeing.
Well of cox Richard Was the last person I saw

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Last night I was so tried that I almost fell down, well I must say. Richard never left my sight since the beginning of the celebration except for when his attention was needed and me on the other hand been busy. All I could remember last night was that he was holding me telling me I needed rest but i insisted that why must I be resting when no one is since am the primary source of the celebration. I was about falling when he held me so tight and lifted me up to the room, I was still murmuring that I need to be there but he silent me by peaking my lips for me to be silent, I have no choice than to be silent.
Isn't it romantic!
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

What can I do, I can't just let you leave my sight.

Really that interesting and thanks for yesterday!

Anything for my angel is nothing compare to the love I have for her and thanks for been part of my world. He kiss me in appreciation.

I have no choice than to kiss him back which lasted for some minute before parting

Well I need to rush to the kitchen and prepare breakfast!
I was about getting up when he pulled me back with a tempting kiss which makes me freeze for a while before telling me you don't need to do that!

I think I should everyone might have been tired for last night and will be tired to prepare anything
Pls my heart let me do this just this once pls

Oh no!
So you want to escape me right?

No I don't and beside why will I do that, let me rush to the kitchen!
I quickly get up and head to the kitchen

Well then am coming after you we do the cooking together!

No disturb else I will use hot soup and chase you.

Hahaha....not fair
But still am coming

We both went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast and we meet Richard mom already preparing breakfast!
Good morning mom, we both greeted

Morning my lovely children,Hope you both slept well

Yes mom! We chorus

But mom you suppose to be in your room resting after all that you went through last night,you did a lot mom and you deserve to rest!
Richard said trying to plead with his mom!but she refuse instead she continue with what she was doing.
I have to think of something to make her leave so I quickly went to her

Thanks for yesterday mom I do appreciate a lot! I said hugging her tightly
So mom you need to go inside we both will finish the cooking!

Noo!

Pls mom you need to rest I told her as I walk her to the door else she won't!Hmm! You always have your way so you won

Yes! Richard shouted with more excitement and hug me tightly

I just hope you two will not burn the kitchen!Richard mom stated as she re-entered the kitchen to pick her phone.

Mom!

Pls hurry everyone is hungry.

Yes ma'am,I said as I went straight to continue from where she stop.
Richard is just always good at helping out he is indeed a companion! He makes me remember then in school when we did cooking together the four of us it was just fun and today is not exceptional
We were able to make the food right on time but Richard never seise to tease me and ending it with romance especially when am forming been angry

What a world