Chapter Five

I woke up early and began to prepare meal Cox we have to eat before going to church since today is Sunday.
After I was done with the cooking we did our morning devotion and everyone began to get prepare for the service which is by 9am.

We attend Prayer Revival Ministry Church! Our church which is not that far from our house, Today service was just special. I got to meet some of my friends who have been away.

Ever since my admission I have been on house chores helping a lot and I decide from today which Is Monday, I did be going to stay at the shop so my mom will stay and rest at home.

I took my bath as I dress up for shop.
At the shop I kept my self busy reading what I could place my hand on when one of our customer came to busy food stuff worth of #10,000

Gud afternoon sir!

Afternoon dear how are you doing!

Am fine sir! How is my cute husband and his mother?
Well he have a very cute son who is even cute than my cuty and since when I met him I did call him my husband!

He is doing just fine! What about mom, hope all is well that I did not see her today!?

She is doing good I have to beg her to stay and rest while I come to assist her since I did be living soon!

O yes she told me about your admission congrats dear.

Thank you sir

Before you go please inform me I have something for you.

Alright sir I will.
Thank you sir!
I pack his item and handed it to him as he walk out of the shop then when I sighted my best friend from my second school Bose, coming from afar as she approached the shop.
Who am I seeing? I asked in loud voice for her to hear me.

Hey! Book worm how is you!

Miss adviser! Am good and you. Well that what I call her cox she always advice me on being in relationship and I should not be abase.

Always good. Dear so how far about your life and your admission!

Am sorry have not tell you well I gained admission to study law in Ridden university!

Wow!!! Congratulation dear am really happy for you! She said as she hug me firmly like I want to escape from her

Thanks dear! What about yours?

Hmm! Well I thank God but
She could not finish cox her eyes is almost wet!

Hope all is well Please tell me I need to hear it from you I said as I put my hand on her arms looking into her eyes.

I was admitted too but with a different course to study!

And which is?

Mass communication!

Congrats dear and Is that why you look sad?

Why won't I!

But it cool too dear! You don't have to throw this opportunity away, you need to go for it and let the future decide.
Bose have always crave to study law like me right from school time but she wasn't really stable on her grade cox she was busy falling in love I guess!.

I will think about it and decide what next and thank you for your advice.

Always welcome dear!

I just hope when you get to school you did meet the love of your life! She said to bring in another conversation

You not serious I didn't go to school for that!

Well you have to love even if it mean you trying and learning!

That serious indeed

Of course Princess it is! Don't be too deceive by your hardwork I bet you love is so sweet and lively especially with a right person.

O miss adviser! I have heard you at least now am graduating from you school of advice

Not too soon cox am not yet satisfied with your performance so am not sending you fort

Not fair o, at least I will still have some break for now!

Hahaaaa! We both laughed

Less I forget I met a new friend the day I went to check my admission list.

Oh really!?

Yeah, Precious by name and she is so sweet, i was lucky we from same uni

Lucky you dear!
But am jealous o

What for?

Hope you not going to forget I exist when you became friends ba?

Of cox I won't not even in the next world.

O mine am really bless!
I have to get going got lot to do at home.

Yes dear! And don't forget to go for the course it did suit you well you know right?.

I will see to that, bye

Bye.

After she left it was like she shouldn't leave,
Bose was one of my closest friend back then in school I have always try to avoid her cox she always talk of what I don't want to hear but still she will find her way to me
When it was time to go home I close the shop as I head home feeling happy cox I made a lot of sales.

I greeted my mom when I got home as I tell her about the sales she was extremely happy as she dance joyfully.

Sweetie she call, after she done dancing your dad called me that when he get back he did give me some money for the item you pen down

When are we getting the item purchase? I asked

This Saturday but the money won't be enough so you might not get all at once but with time you will.

Alright mom as long as you not starving.

Definitely we won't sweetie

Tomorrow will tell and that tomorrow lies in your hands!