Chapter Sixty One

As they enter i almost ask them about Richard but i was able to control my curiosity.
Seeing me looking better than yesterday they could not but show how happy they are!

Good morning miss Princess! am glad to see those smiles again.
Thanks man for taking care of her kayode said hugging Philips.

Hey bookworm i can see you are okay now. Bose said as she came close to kiss me on my cheek.
Don't worry things gonna be alright baby girl

i just smile without saying a word as my gaze went to the two lovers holding hands.

Candy cream! Precious called out giving me a relief i still have my friend. Am sorry the way i spoke to you yesterday i meant no hurt am sorry dear she said hugging me.

I hugged her back tight enough not to let go with a smile on my face as tears drop down my cheek!

Candy cream are you crying? she said as she wipe the tears off.

No am not am just happy that i have my friend and my sister back! am sorry for all i said yesterday I really meant no hurt.

Apologise decline she said!

Am deeply sorry naw i pleaded!

Silly you! You are already forgiven

Hahaha...
We both laugh.While the rest giggle

Someone came to sat beside me which happen to be Raphael.
Princess i dont know if to be angry at you for not letting me know the truth before now or thanking you for speaking because how would i have know i was wrong keeping distance and less communication. I bet you, ever since i learnt the truth i was feeling guilty and this has build my relationship with another block so therefore thank you so much he said kissing me on my forehead.

Am glad you both are back together and that my happiness i said hugging him for giving my friend another chance.

Philips hope you good, i can really see you did a wonderful work last night thanks a big whole lot am glad you are part of us. Raphael said hugging Philips.

Am glad too beside anyone in my shoe would do much same for her she is a lady with a heart of gold and rare gem she deserve much better than this!
Philips said starring at me and making me feel shy and special.

Smiles..........thank you so much Philips you are also a guy with a heart unmatch to mine am glad i meet you! I said standing up and giving him a warmth hug.

Awww.........Am blushing he said hugging me back.

As i hugged Philips i saw Richard entering the room which brighten my heart, i just felt some peace within i can not explain then the dream i heard flashes back and then yesterday incident.
You don't have to blame me it really hard for me, those moment and akward words Mercy spoke bleed my heart the moment i remember! But i still believe love can conquer all things.
I quickly went back to my bed and face the other side of the bed from his view!
Please can you ask him to leave i don't want to see him! I spoke out with tears.

Princess please let him speak! Kayode plead.

Please dear........

I said No, let him leave or i leave! I told them plainly.

Okay fine i will leave if that will make you stayed. Richard said walking out.

Princess it won't be good of us if we did overlook what happened yesterday and move on.
We all know how you so much love Richard and only a lady who love wholeheartedly can stand by her man even if she still scare to believe him or not and exactly just that you did yesterday dear.
I just want to plead with you to give him a listening ear even if just this once please dear. Raphael pleaded.

Candy cream please, We all know he is wrong but two wrong won't make a right! Please just this once. Precious said.

Yes dear, she is right
You can chose whatever you want to do but does that heals the wound in your heart? That should be your question and the answer should follow. Bose added.

I was with you all the night and i could hear how you call his name in your dream with a smiles that can only lighten a dark heart.
You can't tell me you not missing him cox i won't believe that cox i see how you were eager to see him the moment your friends came in and how your heart leap out of happiness the moment he came him.
Don't let yesterday pain hinder the joy of today that you will always appreciate. You both are my role model when it comes to love i really admire what you both had so please build it instead of destroying it.
Am begging you Princess please don't hurt Richard more than this he still needs you to listen and trust his love for you. Philips spoke out a very long words that even if your heart doesn't love you will want to oblige to it.

Philips is right Princess let the love you both have heal the wound. Kayode said.

I know am a lady of my words but how on earth do i over look what mercy said, does it mean she might be lying or what exactly is there to listen.
I cry out loud that i felt if i don't listen to him i will regrets it for the rest of my life.

Let it out if that will make you feel relief. Princess said as she hugged me firmly.
I cried out all the pain i can let out with my tears, Richard is a part of me that cannot be missing nor cut out.

I heard the door open and within me i knew it was Richard i quickly jump up off the bed as i walk towards him. With tears in my eyes i beat him before finally hugging him.
I really do miss him within those short hours.
He carried me to sit on the bed while he knelt down before me .

My world am so sorry I hurt you this much, ever since those incident with Mercy have not been myself it was hell hard for me i try to talk to you about it but you were busy loving me the more so sorry Love. Richard said.

Am also sorry for not listening to you when I have to. I said pulling him up from his knee to his feet.
So can i listen to your own side of story.

My world! you know i will never hurt you and i will do anything possible to keep you from any harm. He said like he needed a reply but i just nodded in response.
Then he narrated how everything happens!

I meet Mercy at the camp, She was every man caught and want she is so beautiful, admiring, Charming but i don't even care cox to me she isn't as beautiful as My Princess.
After camp we were posted to different places but Mercy also was posted to where i was posted so we meet again through my two roommate i meet before getting my own apartment. My roommate happens to know Mercy quite well so before we knew it Mercy came into the picture. We became four friends (i, James, Moses and Mercy ) that always stick together always.
We were so close that i never knew Mercy already have her eyes on me but i was still seeing her as a friend not until one faithful day she almost force herself on me but i over look it cox she was drunk and beside she didn't try it since then.
After i stayed with my roommate for like three(3) month i got my own apartment a bit far from their but yet our friendship keep growing day by day.

Things were going on well with us that i start forgetting our friendship (referring to our family bond friendship). At times we do hang around and end up sleeping over at my place or their place. One certain night we went clubing that we had drink to full we even barely drive home.
Everyone was drosen drunk and tired so my three friends had to spend the night at my place.

I was so tired that i just went to my room to carry my blanket and was about going to the sitting room where James and Moses are already snoring so that Mercy can sleep in the bedroom as usual but before i walk out of the room someone grab me from behind.

Love hurt and still love heals!