Chapter Sixty Two

I was so scare cox my friends i came in with were in the sitting room including Mercy then who on earth could this be? I quickly turned only to see Mercy romancing me at first i thought i was dreaming but no i wasn't her grip was so tight that i was finding it hard to breathe so couldn't escape her grip!
As i forcefully drag myself i was out of her grip so i tried to ran out of the room then i noticed it was locked.
I turned to her direction to ask where the key was but she was already removing her dresses and going naked! what on earth was going on, i actually knew she had feelings for me but i never knew she will stood this low to get me, despite she know i have someone i love so darely in my life.
I try to even get the notice of my friends but it was a big trap i got into never to escape coz at that moment i remember they are drunk so they can't come to my rescue.
I pleaded with her but her mind was made up she already had it all planned all by herself not knowing she added some drosen pills to our drinks before i could know it i couldn't control myself any longer as the pill she added start making me feel dizzy i try so hard to hold myself but i couldn't.
She came closer to me and pull me close to the bed then pinned me down where she forcefully force herself on me shamelessly with pleasure and no regrets on her face.
That all i could remember untill i woke up the next morning with heaviness in my head and been naked on my bed!
who on earth will i tell this that will believe me cox the moment i woke up i went to the bathroom to freshing up myself before going to check my friends.
I really needed to take something to calm my head as i walk to the kitchen to grab some black coffee only to see Mercy in the kitchen preparing breakfast i was so furious that i went close to her to drag her out but the moment i was about to drag her she hugged me and whisper into my hear
 I know you are angry but that won't justify the fact that last night was great.....o o o better don't try anything strange right now if you don't want to wake your sleeping friends and narrate how you were pounding me last night like a tiger!
i couldn't believe my ear i just stand freeze for a while before she painted a kiss on my lips which unfreeze me

I was so angry but what can I change or do what has been done is done the only way is to get her out of life permanently, i push her away so hard that she almost missed her balance but do i care i walked out of the kitchen to the sitting room where James and Moses where still snoring out loud. I had to beat them very hard before they could wake up, there were really out of the world.
I wasn't able to tell them and that was how it die out but was still flashing in my memories.

Thing keep going on between us but wasn't for me with Mercy but how do I start narrating it to my friends? will they believe me or not
After some months pass they notice my anger towards Mercy so they interrogate me that i had to open up to them, it waynt funny cox that moment they called Mercy and there we all ended things with her.
three months after we ended things she started blackmailing me and then till she followed me here.

I know i should have tell you this from now but i couldn't cause the moment i want to something or the other comes up......i can never cheated on you and would not. He said with his face down

Oh what a burden he has been carrying for so long i felt pity on him after hearing him out, i raised his face up and told him to look at me then i asked him.How did you feel now sharing your burden?

Felt whole again and I feel light like something have been taking away from me. He said

Did you think i loved you because i just wanted to? No! i loved you because i want to share both in your pain and joy. So no matter what i will still going to love you always and even more. I won't hold any grudge on so i forgive you from the deepest part of my heart.

Thanks my world,how will life be without you around it? Thank you so much.
we both stood up and hugged each other so tight while the others joined.

We heard a knock at the door that startled us! Who could be knocking knowing fully well none of us is outside!

LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL FEELING ESPECIALLY WITH THE RIGHT PERSON!