Chapter Eighty Two

The ceremony was going on so beautiful almost to the climax when my water broke.
I was always a strong mother and a wife no one will believe I was this close to my delivery the way I was up and down in all participation in the reunion. Richard held my hand so tight and assure me it will be fine I was in so much pain that I couldn't walk but scream so hard that was when I realize it wasn't a dream but as a result of the baby coming, with Richard firm grip I was able to walk. Philips help with my kids while Rapheal and Precious see how we get to the hospital quickly. Arriving at the hospital I was quickly rush to labour room. I was in the labour room for almost 3hours with so much pain and yet the baby wasn't coming. Richard could no longer watch me in pain as he asked the doctor to operate me.
When my friends had what was going on they rush to the hospital and everyone was sitting right inside the ward.

My sunshine! I can't bear seeing you in so much pain so I guess we have to let the doctor operate you.

No my King, let me still try more!
I said in calm tone.

I know you strong woman but what about the baby struggling to come out with no avail. He added

No Princess, we can't watch you like this. Can't you see Richard is trying so hard to be strong but believe you me he can't bear see you like this Rapheal said.

Sugar pie please helped me talk to both of them please I said in a pleading tone.

Candy cream! I can't either, you in so much pain my love and seeing you like this gives me pain that I can't help it.

Sunshine, you know I won't do anything to hurt you but seeing you in pain that I can't helped it. I don't want to lose you and the baby please. Richard pleaded.

Yes Princess, for the sake of yourself and the baby please Kayode added

Just this once my King, please I still insist.

I know you are not going to let go easily let's give her the chance and I trust you going to fight harder. Bose who has been trying to hold herself finally say holding my hands in support.

Yes please guys let's give her the support she needed and I believe with our strength she will do better. Philips hasn't finished when I scream in pain Richard was already down in pain like he was the one in labour, he rush to called the doctor.

After a few minutes the doctor said I need to be rush to the theater immediately if not there will be contractions. He handled Richard a form to filled, Richard looked at me and told me he is sorry but he have to do this not for me but everyone that loved me so he immediately signed the papers and handled over to the doctor as he walked out. The nurses came in and was about to take me to the theater when Philips held me and assure me I be fine and I should fight more.

We were in the theater when I reflected back on how life has been beautiful and the love I have from the people that surrounds me it was as if am almost giving up then a kiss on my forehead gave me hope and reminded me of my father love. My dad was use to kissing me on my forehead and that brought me strength remembering him. Just him and Richard were the only two that can use those kiss to assured me. I came out of my thoughts and all I could see was all they would use and the nurse was about to inject me then I shout and push so hard that even the nurse was perplexed at what was going on because I was already weak but all of a sudden I regain my whole strength and that was how the other doctor shouted the baby is coming out, Richard held my hand and kissed it with a bright smile on his face.
Then there comes the cry of the beautiful damsel.

FUTURE I DREAMTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें