Chapter Two

I couldn't sleep early cox what I saw in the story book kept me awake even after I was done reading
"It difficult to win over yourself"
Well I don't think that possible enough, but then I quickly erase my mind off it cox I need to go to bed.
I always wakeup very early no matter how late I slept, Getting up from bed I had to prepare breakfast for the Family before setting out.
As I get up I went straight to the kitchen I needed to prepare something fast enough then I decide to prepare spagetive cox that the easy food I need to prepare so I will go fast to check my name on the list release. 40min later I was done cooking and I serve myself immediately I went to take my bath to hurried up for my journey.
I was done prepared when my dad spoke to me

My Princess!

Yes dad I say at the man standing in Front of me who is my father.

Here is some money, your mom told me you will be going to check your admission list today.

Yes dad I said.

Make sure you go on time and come back on time dear he said as he pass the money in my hand.

O thank you dad I said as I look at the #1500 note in my hand.
I was going to a cafe to check and that far from home outside our community "Ruba" that the name of the community .The place is far so I need to take a bus of #500 there.
After colecting the money I quickly went to the room to collect the necessary documents I will be needing.
Getting to the bus park I had the conductor on top of his voices
Ruba!
Ruba!
""""""""Ruba that the name of the place am going"""""""""
Then slowly i enter the bus and within 1hr 15min I was there. i paid the conductor as I went down and down to the building Where the cafe is located as I enter i greeted the people I could Cox the place was almost filled and that was why my dad told me to go fast so to come back on time.
The place is always known for it patronage cox it one of the best in the city,reliable,and accommodating.
Sitting down I greeted a young lady of my age,
"""""""""around seventeen I guess"""""""

she was also here to check her result though she is from the same city where the cafe is, as I sat next to her she gave me a defeating smile and she was accommodating with each of her words we began to talk as we sweep away time for our suitable purpose.

Hey! my name is Precious
""""""""""""""that the same Precious my crazy friend in school that how I met my sugar pie""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Am Princess by name; I say my name with a smile on my face.

Here to check admission list right; she asked

I nodded indicating a yes' university of Ridden!. You? I asked and she looked me with excitement.

Same here Princess, that means i got a new friend, she stretched her hand for a friendly hand shake.'...

Really I said and purse then I ask! you seems sure of the admission right?
I asked cox I was so confused of her confidence and smart behavior!

Yes! actually I got the admission,i have already check some days back while coming back from the studio I wasn't have enough to print out so I just check and am here to print my admission letter..........

Whoa! Congrats Precious as for me am here to check and print mine.

Okay I know you got the admission dear she say with little fear in her eyes.

Hmmmmmmmmm, she seems so sure like she checked for me but any way I got a new friend; *i say to myself.
Ouch! I say as I feel are finger press between my skin bring me back to myself. O sorry I say

It okay just be calm okay she assure me.

I checked my time 2hrs gone I look around and sight a relieve as Precious stood up pulling me to join her to check mine first.

We got there my heart racing as if am running a death race, I was brilliant that I know but I don't know why my heart was racing! I put my hand on my chest as we approach the young man standing behind the computer.
Good morning sir,! We greeted and he reply giving us sigh to say our purpose of coming.

My friend spoke for me cox my voice was shaking, we here to check the admission list of Ridden university and print out our admission letter, "she turn to me then I gave her the book I wrote my detail.

After some min the young man look at my friend and look at me with a smile congrats you got the admission.
I sight a relieve as my new friend was now hugging me with lot of optimistic, am happy for you.

Thank you Precious!.
We both collected our admission letter and there we exchange our contact.
she escorted me to the park Cox I told her I need to go home to tell my parent who will be waiting for me.

Good bye Princess!

Good bye Precious!

Don't forget to give me a call when you get home she said.

Sure I will.!