Chapter Eighty

It was 26th November that faithful day in the dressing room, the room was different from where we slept last night I stood at the mirror staring at the woman have become over time and with a smile I said to myself that I am going to make a real good mother to my unborn kids but first let me go and be a good wife.

Hey Candy cream you don't need to worry I know you are going to be a great wife! Precious said like she was in my thoughts.

Yes right! And you too will be the best wife ever sugar pie
We got teary eye!

What are the teary eyes all about? Please don't spoil the makeup cox you are going to look too beautiful and beside make una no let me start my own if not we no go stop. Bose says making us laugh out loud.
Like I used to say I am not the makeup type but if any occasion warrant it then I will gladly do and this beautiful day like this am not going to escape it. Our makeup artist (Mercy) did a really amazing work on our beautiful faces that I couldn't stop looking at the woman she beautified. I know you wondering which Mercy but no other but the one you know she was a makeup artist and good at what she does and that why Richard recommended her the moment I told him I met her sometimes on my way back from work and how she gave me her card that she could be of help on my wedding day and here she is doing what she could do best. In fact I must confess that Mercy did a great job.

Okay fine Boss lady no teary eyes I said trying to smile back!

That's my girl! Bose said.

Where are the two ladies that are your chief bridesmaids? Mercy asked when she realized she hasn't seen them!
I know you wondering why those two weren't the chief bridesmaids, the truth is they should have but Bose insisted we use our other friends so they can concentrate on other things and enjoy the ceremony to the fullest.
It wasn't a bad idea though so precious used one of her best friends from home named Annabelle, an average lady of almost same height with Precious but still bit taller than her while I use one of my uncle daughters which happens to be the only close family I easily relate with named Natasha, Natasha was same height as I and sometimes people often confused us as twins except that she had a gap teeth that review a gum which most people always admired.

Natasha was here not quite long while Annabelle went to use the restroom. I replied her.

Are they ready? It's almost 10:30am the priest will soon call the attention of the brides and we can't afford to keep everyone waiting.
The ceremony has already begun since 9:30 but the arrival of the bride is 10:30 while the groom comes in before the time. I guess by now the impatient guys we all be waiting for us.

Thank God Natasha you here help Princess with her shoes, we need to start going out and you too Annabelle. Bose said making me realize finally the time is here.
I stood up while Natasha help with my shoes on, a golden bronze shoe with a curve edge and pointed heels. My dark full hair was packed backward which falls to my back with dangling effect with the front curl towards each side of my face it was so perfect making looking gorgeous and beautiful. My earrings and necklace were pure gold that gives me a speechless beauty which was given to me by my mom I bet it worth quite alot. My wedding gown was one in billion that words cannot describe. It was fuller below and lengthy, the upper part was dressed with stones and designed to give my body the shape it got.
A white transparent veil was used to tag my hair which will be used to cover my face.
Precious wedding gown was similar to mine except for the earrings and necklace which were of the same strip but different in design and pattern.
After putting on our shoes we were handed a flower of different colors with mine more of blue, purple and white while precious was more of yellow and white. We headed to the resort where the ceremony has already begun and the present of the bride needed.
As we walked down the aisle with our dad holding us and chiefbridesmaids (Natasha and Annabelle) making sure our wedding dress is readily arranged and carried. Everyone one stood up with our presence even the atmosphere changed his reflection and refraction as we walked down. Richard and Raphael were looking dashing and handsome with their eyes gazing at us without a blink. We were both handed over to the priests (two priests were in attendance) and the veil covering our faces was open by the groom to review our faces before the priests recited the wedding rites holding each couple's right hand together. The Ring was handed to the grooms by the best man which happens to be James(Richard cousin) and Dave (Rapheal family friend) and the ring was exchanged then the priests announced you may kiss your bride.
With a smile on my face I reflected back on how my journey began with Richard arrival in my life (in the car the day I went to check my admission going back home) and how we got here then I kissed him (My World my pride) with relief in my heart that finally my future was indeed secured.