Chapter Sixty Four

The picnic was really fun and at same time heartbroken because our friendship became stronger except that mine was sinking in a deal!
We all make use of the little days we had together to have fun forgetting the pass and the recent happenings.
Life was really fun but at this moment I could say life has dealt with me badly.
After having fun with my friends I and Richard went to to the room.
We didn't talk I just went straight to bed without even removing my clothes he just came close to me and make me lay my head on his lap as he caress and calm me while tears drip down my face to his body!
Memories of the moment we heard together and the smile that brighten my face then all of a sudden I remember the dream I heard before we came for the picnic it was really scaring that I couldn't imagine myself trying to kill Richard but after the incident that bleed my heart then it occur to me that the dream was meant to prepare me ahead for what has just happened.
Thank God I was strong enough to trust Richard and listen to him I might have kill him with my actions without knowing but thank God I didn't I was able to save him from dying from my hand.
I drifted to sleep with my thoughts full of quit alot as my head cannot apprehend as the tears dry down on my cheek.

In my little world of reality review a very strong connections and affections that keeps me strong enough to fight challenges and overcome difficulties in my reality world showed me something beautiful words can not tell.
At one moment I was crying and at the next I was filled with beautiful moment that planted smiles on my face only for me to realize I was out of my real world
I always felt this undescribable peace that I can't explain every moment I heard the dream.

I was beyond reality when I felt something intense from my reality and slowly I opened my eye to the curdled of someone special and with his eyes staring at me that almost startled me. Oh it's morning already.
He kissed me and welcome me to the future, making me smile the more. that was the man after my heart "Richard"
With smiles he pull me up to face him properly wanting to know the reason behind those smile which he has been noticing for quit awhile now.
At first I never wanted telling him but I just have to let him know about the dream of my future.
I narrated everything in the dream to him as i could now see and understand this particular one. I left no stone unturned as I even told him about the night mere I heard about him the last time before we came for the picnic.
At first he was perplexed and was marvels how reality could show me such a dream in a glimpse. He even wished I had told him all this before now he would have averted somethings from becoming reality but then it lighten his heart that his future is indeed secure in my hands.

We shared some deep thoughts and mind blowing ideas with each other that we never knew when we start laughing and then playing around until we were tired and grip of love grabbed our heart we kissed so deeply to never part our lips.
The heart was indeed meant for each other
The love was meant to be
The moment was meant to cherish and
The future to dream about.
But we always stay with each other no matter what!
We were out of the beyond when we had a knock at the door!

Richard got up to open the door reviewing the person behind the door!
My guy good morning!
They both shake hand and hug each other
Hope I didn't spoil any moment!

Na today? you have always spoil the moment.
Hahaha he replied in a teasing manner

Oh my bad, I will not do it next time please! He tease back

Please better don't! Richard answer!

Good morning beautiful!

Morning mister!
Oh my God someone is look beyond the world.
I got up and hugged him and he kissed me on my cheek.

I know you wondering who it could be but don't get yourself worked up cox it's just one person that can do that freely.
Oya guess now!
Oh I think you are bad at guess!
That was Raphael right there looking extremely gorgeous!

It almost 11am and you guys are still here romancing, anyway I just called the lawyer for the document so he will be here by 12pm so do well to get dress on time and call Mercy to be here also.
Richard just sighted in response.
Don't worry I got your back Raphael said before working out of the room.

Don't worry it going to be fine I just have this strong feeling that it will. I told Richard as I got up to hug him.

That all I need to hear my Princess! He kissed me

Go and take your shower while I arranged something for you to wear okay! I told him

Alright Miss Pretty

Smile.......
He dash to the bathroom while I arranged his clothes and mine.
I was doing some little arrangements when I started singing, I never knew where I learnt that song from but I just find myself singing it as I work along.

Sometimes I thought I couldn't go through
But seeing how bright and beautiful the future is
I could stand strong and face the present
Indeed it was meant to be different
Oooooo oOoOO OOO
That was the song I was singing!

Oh mine and where is this coming from
Richard asked the moment he came out of the bathroom and entered the room!

We I don't know but I just feel it deep in my spirit!
I said giving him his clothes while I went inside the bathroom. Still singing in the bathroom while I take my bath.

After taking my bath i sat down on the bed while creaming my body then I had some flash into My World Of Reality Review!
Yeah! That's the new name for the future I dreamt

The flashes gave me something I couldn't explain.
I saw that there is something that was meant for me been taken and all of a sudden everywhere was becoming dark!
Instead of me crying I was just singing
Sometimes I thought I couldn't go through
But seeing how bright and beautiful the future is
I could stand strong and face the present.
Indeed it was meant to be different
Oooooo oOoOO OOO
oh that was the same song I was singing not quite long!

The moment I started singing I saw this bright shining light coming from just one direction but it was so bright that darkness could not comprehend.
The next I saw was a special being bringing something to me, it happens that it was the same thing that was taken from me but this time around it look so different and unique.
Then all of a sudden I heard my name!

Always be strong enough to face each day!